Gujarat Niradhar Vrudh Sahay Yojana 2023 Online Apply (નિરાધાર વૃદ્ધ સહાય યોજના ઓનલાઇન એપ્લાય ફોર્મ), Eligibility Criteria, Registration Process, Benefits, Objective, etc.: Old Age Pension Scheme, which is called Vrudh Sahay Yojana. Gujarat Vrudh Sahay Yojana has been launched by the Ministry of Rural Development in Gujarat. Older persons who are 60 years and above, as well as those who fall below the poverty line, are provided benefits under the Vrudh Sahay Yojana, as per the norms set by the Government of India from time to time.
Under this scheme of the state government, a monthly pension of ₹ 750 is given to the older 60 years or more belonging to below-poverty line (BPL) families. On the other hand, person who has crossed 80 years a monthly pension of Rs 1000 will be given.
The scheme is a part of the National Social Assistance Program (NSAP). In pensions up to a maximum of Rs 1000 are provided to Below Poverty Line (BPL) families. This development manual based on the web portal-oriented National Social Assistance Program (NSAP) aims at establishing an efficient system for better implementation of the Centrally Sponsored Scheme (CSS) so as to achieve better results.
In this article, we are going to give you complete information about Vrudh Sahay Yojana 2023, which includes eligibility criteria, registration process, benefits, etc.
Gujarat Vrudh Sahay Scheme 2023 Overview
Vrudh Sahay Yojana, also known as the Old Age Pension Scheme, is a welfare program launched by the Ministry of Rural Development in Gujarat, India. The scheme provides monthly pensions to individuals aged 60 and above who belong to below-poverty-line (BPL) families.
Under the scheme, BPL elders receive a monthly pension of ₹750, while those above 80 years of age receive ₹1,000. Vrudh Sahay Yojana is part of the National Social Assistance Program (NSAP), which aims to provide pensions to BPL families.
|Name of the scheme||Gujarat Vrudh Sahay Scheme 2023|
|Scheme Regulating Authority||Gujarat Government|
|Part of||National Social Assistance Program (NSAP)|
|Scheme Launch date||2007|
Between 750₹ to 1000₹
|Age Limit||80 Years|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
Gujarat Vrudh Sahay Yojana 2023
In the state of Gujarat, the state government provides a monthly pension to older citizens in the age group of 60 to 79 years to improve their living conditions. Under this scheme, a monthly payment of ₹ 750 is made to the older. However, for older citizens who are 80 years and above, the monthly payment has been increased to ₹1000. These pension benefits are provided to the citizens through the Indira Gandhi Old Age Pension Scheme.
The direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) system is used for the efficient disbursement of funds, whereby pension payments are directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. Under this program, all the eligible older persons of Gujarat who fall under the specified age group are provided with financial assistance to run their livelihood. The government aims to reduce the financial burden faced by older citizens and improve their lives by providing a consistent and reliable pension scheme.
Beneficiaries who want to apply online for Old Age Pension Scheme, have to attach the following documents along with their application form:-
- Age Certificate, School Leaving Certificate, Age Certificate issued by Doctor.
- Aadhar card
- BPL Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Bank Account or Post Office Account
Benefits of Vrudh Sahay Pension Yojana
The following are the benefits of the Gujarat Vridh Pension Sahay Yojana (Old Age Pension Scheme):- “Gujarat Niradhar Vrudh Sahay Yojana 2023 Online Apply (નિરાધાર વૃદ્ધ સહાય યોજના ઓનલાઇન એપ્લાય ફોર્મ), Eligibility Criteria, Registration Process, Benefits, Objective, etc.”
- The scheme provides monthly pensions to eligible older persons aged 60 years and above belonging to Below Poverty Line (BPL) families.
- It helps in reducing poverty by providing a regular source of monthly income to a large older population of the state to meet their basic needs.
- The monthly pension amount offered under Vrudh Pension Yojana helps older citizens to improve their quality of life by providing financial stability.
- Under this yojana government provides a pension amount of Rs 1000 for individuals above the age of 80 years.
- There is a dedicated web portal for the implementation of the yojana, which facilitates the implementation of the Vrudh Pension yojana.
Eligibility criteria for Vrudh Pension Sahay Yojana
Beneficiaries must fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria for Gujarat Old Age Pension Scheme, which are mentioned below:-
- To take advantage of this scheme, the age of the applicant should be 60 years.
- The applicant must have a son of 21 years or more.
- If the age of the beneficiary applicant’s son is 21 years or more, but he is suffering from some serious disease, then that old man can take advantage of this scheme.
- The beneficiary must be residing in Gujarat for at least more than 10 years.
The Objective of Gujarat Vrudh Pension Yojana
- The primary objective of the vrudh sahay yojana is to provide financial support to older persons who are 60 years and above and belong to below poverty line (BPL) families.
- Gujarat Vridh Pension Yojna aligns with the broader objectives of the NSAP and contributes to the goals of providing social assistance to vulnerable sections of society.
- The objective of this scheme is to provide ₹750 pensions to the elderly above 60 years and ₹1000 pensions to those above 80.
- The objective of the vrudh sahay yojana is to improve the standard of living of the poor elders of the state by helping them financially.
How to apply for the Vrudh Sahay Yojana
Follow the following steps to apply for Gujarat Vriddha Sahay Yojana 2023-
- To apply, first, open its official website in any browser or click here.
- After that find the link to the application form from the website and click on it.
- Download the application form, and take a printout of it.
- Enter all the required information in the application form.
- Now attach important documents with the application form.
- Now submit the application form to the Taluka Mamlatdar.
- If your application is rejected here, appeal to the provincial authority within 60 days.
Pension Payment Mode & Period
There are various modes of disbursement of pension received under the Gujarat Vridh Sahay Yojana. Which include monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and annual payments. The pension payment will be done through NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) or Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS). So that the pension amount can directly reach the beneficiary’s account. The first installment of the pension will be paid annually, half-yearly, quarterly, or monthly, after 1 year, 6 months, 3 months, or 1 month respectively depending on the method of pension disbursement chosen.
Vrudh Sahay Scheme Helpline Number
If you are facing any problem in applying, or have any questions related to this scheme, then you can contact this helpline number 18002335500.
Gujarat Vrudh Sahay Yojana, also known as the Old Age Pension Scheme, is a welfare program launched by the Ministry of Rural Development in Gujarat state. The yojana aims to provide financial help to older persons aged 60 and above belonging to below poverty line (BPL) families. The monthly pension amounts of ₹750 and ₹1,000 are provided to BPL persons whose age is 60-79 years and those above 80 years, respectively.
The vrudh sahay yojana is part of the National Social Assistance Program (NSAP) and focuses on reducing poverty, ensuring social security, promoting dignity, and improving the quality of life for older citizens of India. The implementation of the yojana is facilitated through a web portal-oriented system, ensuring efficient disbursement of funds. “Gujarat Niradhar Vrudh Sahay Yojana 2023 Online Apply (નિરાધાર વૃદ્ધ સહાય યોજના ઓનલાઇન એપ્લાય ફોર્મ), Eligibility Criteria, Registration Process, Benefits, Objective, etc.”
|Download the Application form PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Visit Our Home Page||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Google News||Click Here|
Under the Gujarat Vridh Sahay Yojana, the beneficiaries will be provided pension amounts ranging from Rs 750 to Rs 1000.
Gujarat vrudh sahay pension will be transferred directly to your bank account.
The age limit should be a minimum of 60 years to be eligible for Gujarat Vrudh Sahay Yojana.
750 ₹ monthly pension will be provided to the elderly of 60 years under the Gujarat Vrudh Sahay Yojana.
For Vrudh Sahay Yojana, you have to go to the official website and download the application form. After that, after entering all the necessary information in it, submit it to the taluka.