Apply Online for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf Download, Exam Pattern, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Syllabus, Exam Date, etc.: UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission) has recently released a notification for the recruitment of 1468 posts of Village Development Officer (VDO). Online registration for UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari Vacancy begins on May 23, 2023, and closes on June 12, 2023.
To apply for these vacancies, candidates must meet the required educational qualification and other UPSSSC eligibility criteria including Uttar Pradesh Pre-Engineering Test (UP). UPSSSC VDO Recruitment is specifically announced for the Village Development Officer of the Government of Uttar Pradesh (UP). To be eligible for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023, candidates must have successfully passed UP PET 2022.
The application link for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023 will be active from May 23, 2023, to June 12, allowing candidates to apply through the official UPSSSC website. Before applying, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the UPSSSC VDO eligibility criteria. The selection process for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023 will consist of UP VDO Mains written examination. And then this is followed by document verification and a medical examination.
In this article, we are going to tell you in detail about UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023, and UPSSSC VDO eligibility criteria. UPSSSC VDO educational qualification, UPSSSC VDO salary. UPSSSC VDO exam pattern, UPSSSC VDO syllabus, UPSSSC VDO age limit, and selection process.
UP VDO Notification 2023 Overview
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued a notification for 1468 Village Development Officer (VDO) positions. The registration process starts on 23rd May 2023 and ends on 12th June 2023. Eligible candidates, who have passed UP PET 2022, can apply. The selection process includes a written exam, document verification, and medical examination.
|Exam Name||UPSSSC VDP|
|Exam Conducting Organization||UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission)|
|Post Name||Village Development Officer|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Application Start Date||23/05/2023|
|Application Last Date||12/06/2023|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Article Category||Jobs and Education|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSSSC VDO Educational Qualification
The UPsssc vdo educational qualification for UP VDO Recruitment 2023 are as follows:-
- Intermediate Examination:- Candidates must have passed the intermediate examination recognized by the Secondary Education Council, Uttar Pradesh.
- Computer CCC Qualified:- Applicants should have successfully completed the Computer Course on Computer Concepts (CCC). This certification demonstrates their proficiency in computer fundamentals.
- UP PET Qualified:- Candidates need to clear the Uttar Pradesh Physical Efficiency Test (UP PET). This test evaluates their physical fitness and performance in various physical activities.
Age Limit for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023
The UPSSSC VDO age limit for Recruitment 2023 is as follows:-
- Minimum Age Limit:- Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for the recruitment.
- Maximum Age Limit:- The upper age limit for applicants is 40 years.
- Age Relaxation:- As per the government of India’s rules and regulations, certain categories may receive the relaxation in the upper age limit.
According to the notification, the application fee for UP VDO Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 25 for all categories. It is mandatory to submit the application fee along with the application form for it to be considered valid. Candidates have two options for paying the application fee which are as follows:-
- Online Payment:- Applicants can make the payment online using Internet banking, credit cards, or debit cards.
- E-Challan Payment:- Alternatively, candidates can visit the State Bank Collect portal and choose the e-challan payment method to pay the application fee. “Apply Online for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf Download, Exam Pattern, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Syllabus, Exam Date, etc.”
|UP VDO Notification Release||16/05/2023|
|Application Start Date||23/05/2023|
|Application Last Date||12/06/2023|
|Application Form Modification Deadline||19/06/2023|
|UP VDO Vacancy 2023 Exam Date||Notify Later|
|Download UPSSSC VDO Notification||Click Here|
|Registration Link||Not Activated Yet|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Visit Our Home Page||Click Here|
Apply Online for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023
To apply for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023, follow the steps mentioned by us below:-
- First of all open the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC).
- After that go to the notification section on the homepage and download the notification.
- Read the notification carefully including the eligibility criteria, important dates, application instructions, etc.
- After reading the notification, click on the Recruitment tab or Registration link.
- Carefully fill in your personal, and educational details and contact information in the application form.
- Upload your scanned documents, photograph, and air signature in the prescribed dimensions and size.
- Review all the information filled in the application form.
- After reviewing submit the application fee through online options available.
- Submit the application form after depositing the fee.
- After submitting the application, note down the registration number or take a printout of the application form.
Syllabus for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023
|General Knowledge||– Abbreviations.|
|– Science – Inventions & Discoveries.|
|– Current Important Events.|
|– Current Affairs – National & International.|
|– Awards and Honors.|
|– Important Financial & Economic News.|
|– Banking News.|
|– Indian Constitution.|
|– Books and Authors.|
|– Important Days.|
|– Sports Terminology.|
|– Solar System.|
|– Indian states and capitals.|
|– Countries and Currencies.|
|Hindi Knowledge & Writing||– समास|
|– वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण|
|– तत्सम एवं तदभव|
|– वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग|
|– लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे|
|– त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द|
|General Intelligence||– Ranking, Time Sequence, and Number.|
|– Deriving Conclusions from Passages.|
|– Logical Sequence of Words.|
|– Alphabet Test Series.|
|– Arithmetical Reasoning.|
|– Situation Reaction Test.|
|– Direction Sense Test.|
|– Data Sufficiency.|
|– Clocks & Calendars.|
|– Statement – Conclusions.|
|– Logical Venn Diagrams.|
|– Statement – Arguments.|
|– Inserting The Missing Character.|
|– Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle.|
UPSSSC VDO Exam Pattern
The UPSSSC VDO Exam Pattern 2023 is as follows:-
- The exam consists of Objective Type Questions.
- The total marks for the VDO exam are 300.
- Each question carries 2 marks.
- For every two incorrect answers, one mark will be deducted from the total.
- The duration of the written exam is 2 hours.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Hindi Knowledge & Writing||50||100||2 hours|
|General Intelligence Test||50||100||2 hours|
|General Knowledge||50||100||2 hours|
To download the UPSSSC VDO Admit Card, follow these simple steps:- “Apply Online for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf Download, Exam Pattern, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Syllabus, Exam Date, etc.”
- Firstly, visit the official website of UPSSSC.
- Go to the Admit Card section on the homepage.
- Click on the link provided to access the admit card download page.
- Enter your registration ID, Date of Birth, Gender, and Captcha as required.
- Verify all the details and submit the information.
- The UPSSSC VDO 2023 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Now you can download the admit card on mobile or pc.
- You can also take out a printout of it for future reference.
The UPSSSC VDO Admit Card includes the following details:-
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth
- A recent photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s gender
- Name of the Guardian
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Application Number
- Date and time of the examination
- Exam duration
- Category of the candidate
- Examination Centre address
- Exam Centre registration number
- Other instructions for the examination.
Salary for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023
The candidates appointed as UPSSSC VDO receive an attractive salary along with several allowances. They are entitled to receive allowances such as House Rent Allowance, Dearness Allowance, and Travel Allowance. “Apply Online for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf Download, Exam Pattern, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Syllabus, Exam Date, etc.”
- Position:- Village Development Officer (VDO)
- Salary Range:- INR 5,200-20,200/-
- Grade Pay:- INR 2000/-
- Level:- 3
- UP VDO Mains Written Exam:- Candidates need to appear for the mains written exam, which tests their knowledge and skills related to the VDO job profile.
- Document Verification:- After qualifying for the written exam, candidates will undergo document verification, where their educational and other relevant documents will be verified to ensure their eligibility for the position.
- Medical Examination:- Finally, selected candidates will have to undergo a medical examination to assess their physical fitness and suitability for the VDO role.
UPSSSC Result 2023 Cut-Off (Expected)
|Category||Expected Cut-off Marks|
|Dependents of Independent Freedom Fighters||190|
UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023 is open for Village Development Officer positions. Applications can be submitted from May 23 to June 12, 2023. Eligibility requires passing UP PET 2022. The selection process includes a written exam, document verification, and medical examination. Expected cut-off marks are available.
The exam pattern consists of objective questions in Hindi, General Intelligence, and General Knowledge. The exam duration is 2 hours, with each question carrying 2 marks. If you liked this article then do share it with your friends. “Apply Online for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf Download, Exam Pattern, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Syllabus, Exam Date, etc.”
FAQs for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023
Que:- Has UPSSSC announced any vacancy in 2023?
Ans:- Yes, UPSSSC has announced vacancies for 1468 Village Development Officer posts.
Que:- What is the last date to apply for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023?
Ans:- UPSSSC VDO Direct Apply Link will be activated from 23 May 2023 and will remain active till the last date to apply is 12 June 2023.
Que:- Is it necessary to qualify UP PET 2022 for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023?
Ans:- Yes, if you want to appear for UPSSSC VDO 2023 exam, then for that, you have to qualify for UP PET 2022, otherwise you will not be eligible to apply for it.
Que:- How can we apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans:- Candidates can apply for this recruitment by visiting the official website of UPSSSC, in this article we have explained the application process in detail.
Que:- Is there a negative marking in UPSSSC VDO Exam 2023?
Ans:- Yes, there is a negative marking in the UPSSSC VDO exam, where for one wrong answer, half your marks will be deducted.
Que:- What are the Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023?
Ans:- To be eligible for UPSSSC VDO Recruitment, candidates must have qualified UP PET 2022 and Computer CCC, as well as the age of the candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.