UPSC Recruitment 2023 for Junior Engineer – JE and Other – 146 Posts, Notification Pdf Download, Apply Online, Last Date, Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card, etc.: Union Public Service Commission has recently announced vacancies for a total of 146 posts. According to UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF, vacancies have been drawn for various posts including Junior Engineer. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). You must read the UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF before applying.
The application process starts on 8th April, and the last date to apply for interested candidates is 27th of April 2023. According to the UPSC JE Recruitment 2023 notification, recruitment will be done on 146 posts, which for Research Officer (Naturopathy) 01, Research Officer 01, Assistant Director 16, Assistant Direct in Serious Fraud Investigation Office 01, Public Prosecutor 48, Junior Engineer 58, Junior Engineer Electrical 20 posts have been fixed.
The application process for UPSC Recruitment 2023 has started, you can apply online by visiting the official website of UPSC. UPSC Recruitment 2023 Last Date is 27 April 2023, candidates are advised to apply before the deadline. Before applying, read the UPSC Recruitment 2023 notification and make sure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria of UPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 or not. To know more about this stay with us till the end of this post, we will discuss all the topics related to UPSC Recruitment in this article.
UPSC JE Recruitment 2023 Overview
UPSC has released the notification for UPSC Recruitment for 146 posts. Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website, the last date to apply is 27 April 2023. According to the notification, UPSC Recruitment Application Fee has been fixed at Rs 25, while a 100% exemption has been given in the application fee for reserved categories and women.
|Name of Exam Conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||UPSC JE Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, Research Officer (Yoga, Neuropathy), Public Prosecutor, etc.|
|Application Start Date||08/04/2023|
|Application Last Date||27/04/2023|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Article Category||Jobs and Education|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Research Officer (Naturopathy):- Bachelor’s and Post-graduate degree in Naturopathy from a recognized university, desirable to have a Doctorate degree in Naturopathy.
- Research Officer (Yoga):- Bachelor’s and Post-graduate degree in Yoga from a recognized university, desirable to have a Doctorate degree in Yoga.
- Assistant Director (Regulations & Information):- Degree in law with seven years of working experience.
- Assistant Director (Forensic Audit): Educational qualifications include Chartered Accountant, Cost and Management Accountant, Company Secretary, Chartered Financial Analyst, Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance), Master’s in Business Administration (Finance), Master’s of Business Economics, Master’s in Commerce, or Bachelors in Law. A minimum of one year of experience in audit or forensic audit from any government or listed private organization is required.
- Public Prosecutor: A degree in Law from a recognized University and at least seven years of experience practicing at the Bar in conducting criminal cases.
- Junior Engineer (Civil):- Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Diploma/ Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Assistant Architect:- A degree in Architecture or an equivalent diploma from a recognized University/Institution with registration with the Council of Architecture. Two years of experience under a Registered Architect is necessary.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Upper Age Limit
|Naturopathy Research Officer||35 years|
|Yoga Research Officer||35 years|
|Assistant Director in Regulations & Information||40 years|
|Assistant Director in Forensic Audit||35 years|
|Public Prosecutor||35 years|
|Junior Engineer in Civil||30 years|
|Junior Engineer in Electrical||30 years|
|Assistant Architect||35 years|
Note:- The upper age limit can be relaxed by 5 years for the candidate who belongs to SC/ST category, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for persons with disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWDs and 13 years for OBC PWDs), and for ex-servicemen as per the rules of the Government of India.
UPSC Junior Engineer Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Research Officer (Naturopathy)||01|
|2||Research Officer (Yoga)||01|
|3||Assistant Director (Regulations & Information)||16|
|4||Assistant Director (Forensic Audit)||01|
|6||Junior Engineer (Civil)||58|
|7||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||20|
- Except for SC ST female and disabled candidates of the benchmark category, all other candidates will have to submit an application fee of ₹ 25 (Rupees Twenty-five) only. The payment can be made either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash or using the net banking facility of any bank or by using Visa/Master/Rupay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI payment.
- Candidates belonging to the SC, ST, PwBD, and women categories of any community are exempted from paying the fee. However, there is no fee exemption for male candidates belonging to Gen/OBC/EWS categories, and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. “UPSC Recruitment 2023 for Junior Engineer – JE and Other – 146 Posts, Notification Pdf Download, Apply Online, Last Date, Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card, etc.”
|General/ OBC/ EWS Applicants||Rs. 25/-|
|SC, ST, PwBD, and Women Applicants||Nil|
|Application Start Date||08/04/2023|
|Application Last date||27/04/2023|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Download Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Back to Homepage||Click Here|
Apply Online for UPSC JE Recruitment 2023
Follow these steps to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023-
- Firstly, Visit the official website of UPSC (www.upsc.gov.in) and navigate to the ‘Online Recruitment Application (ORA)’ section.
- Click on the link for ‘UPSC JE Recruitment’ once it is available on the website.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria, including age limit, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Then click on the option of “Apply Online” located on the homepage.
- You will need to provide the necessary information, including personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Ensure that you upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature in accordance with the guidelines specified in the notification.
- Make the payment of the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking.
- Upon successful submission of the application form, keep a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Selection Process for UPSC Recruitment 2023
- Online Application:- Candidates who are interested in applying for the UPSC JE Recruitment will need to submit an online application through the official website of UPSC.
- Written Examination:- The first stage of the selection process is the written examination. The written exam consists of 2 papers. Paper-I and Paper-II. Both papers will be objective type and conducted online.
- Personal Interview:- Candidates who clear the written examination will be called for a personal interview.
- Document Verification:- The last step in the selection process is document verification. Candidates who clear the personal interview will be required to produce original documents related to their educational qualifications, age, and other relevant certificates. “UPSC Recruitment 2023 for Junior Engineer – JE and Other – 146 Posts, Notification Pdf Download, Apply Online, Last Date, Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card, etc.”
Que:- What is the last date to apply for UPSC JE Recruitment 2023?
Ans:- The last date to apply for UPSC JE Recruitment 2023 is 27 April 2023.
Que:- Which posts will be recruited under UPSC JE Recruitment 2023?
Ans:- Under UPSC Recruitment 2023, recruitment will be done for the posts of Research Officer (Naturopathy), Research Officer, Assistant Director, Public Prosecutor, and Junior Engineer.
Que:- How many posts will be recruited under UPSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans:- Under UPSC Recruitment 2023, 146 posts will be recruited.