UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 for 1261 Vacancy Notification Pdf Download, Apply Online, Age limit, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Salary, Exam Date, etc.: Union Public Service Commission has recently released the UPSC CMS Notification PDF 2023 for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 through its official website. According to this notification, UPSC will make recruitment for 1261 posts.
Under these recruitments, candidates will serve in Medical Officer grade posts in various organizations like Central Health Service, Railways, New Delhi Municipal Council, and Delhi Municipal Corporation. UPSC CMS online application link for UPSC CMS Recruitment has been activated. Candidates are advised to read the UPSC CMS Notification PDF 2023 carefully before applying for Recruitment and ensure that they fulfill the UPSC CMS eligibility criteria. UPSC CMS’s last date to apply is 9 May 2023, interested candidates should apply before the last date.
The application process for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 started on 19 April 2023. Candidates have time till 9th May 2023 to apply for UPSC CMS. Those candidates who are interested in working on this post should check whether they fulfill the UPSC CMS eligibility criteria before applying.
Today, through this article, we are going to share all the information related to UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023. Stay till the end of the post to know about UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023, UPSC CMS Notification PDF 2023, UPSC CMS age limit, UPSC CMS salary, UPSC CMS eligibility, and UPSC CMS last date.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Exam conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam name||UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
|Application start date||19/04/2023|
|Application last date||09/05/2023|
|Exam duration||4 hours|
|Article Category||Jobs and education|
|official website||Click here|
|Sub-cadre of Central Health Service||584|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||01|
|General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in Municipal Corporation of Delhi||376|
UPSC CMS Notification PDF 2023
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has published a notification for the recruitment of 1261 candidates through UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 this year. This notification is an important document that contains all the relevant details related to the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, important dates, exam pattern, and syllabus. For the convenience of the candidates, they can either visit the official website or use the direct link for UPSC CMS 2023 Recruitment provided here. “UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 for 1261 Vacancy Notification Pdf Download, Apply Online, Age limit, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Salary, Exam Date, etc.”
To be eligible for the UPSC CMS examination, the candidate must have successfully completed both the written and practical components of the final M.B.B.S. examination.
Note:- Even those candidates who have either taken or are yet to take the final M.B.B.S. examination are eligible to apply UPSC CMS exam.
Upper Age limit
To be eligible for the UPSC CMS examination on August 1st, 2023, the candidate must not exceed the age of 32 years.
|Disabled Defence Services personnel||3 years|
|ECOs/SSCOs (5 years)||5 years|
|Jammu & Kashmir domiciles||5 years|
|Physically disabled candidates||10 years|
|Ex-servicemen including ECOs, Commissioned Officers, and SSCOs.||5 years|
Candidates are required to submit the application fee online using payment methods such as credit card, debit card, or net banking to successfully finalize the UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 application process.
|Other Backward Class||Rs. 200/-|
|Scheduled Caste||Rs. 0/-|
|Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 0/-|
|Application Start Date||19/04/2023|
|Application Correction Date||10/05/2023 – 16/05/2023|
|UPSC CMS Last Date||09/05/2023|
|UPSC CMS Notification PDF 2023||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Back to Homepage||Click Here|
Apply online for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023
- Firstly, open the official website of the Union Public Service Commission at www.upsc.gov.in in the Chrome browser.
- Next, select the Recruitment tab and click on the displayed Advertisement option.
Find the notification for the “Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS), 2023” and select it.
- Carefully read the instructions, eligibility criteria, application fee and other details related to UPSC CMS mentioned in the notification.
- Click on the Apply Now option and register yourself on the website by providing your basic details, such as name, email ID, mobile number, etc.
- After successful registration, log in using your credentials and fill in the application form with your personal, educational, and other details.
- Please upload scanned copies of the necessary documents, including your photograph, signature, and any other required materials.
- Pay the application fee online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking and the other available payment methods.
- Review all the details entered in the application form and submit it.
- After the successful submission of the application form, take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
|Also Read: How to Watch IPL 2023 Live for Free on Mobile Without Subscription?|
|Also Read: Top Most Profitable Businesses Ideas in India 2023|
- Written Examination:- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the UPSC CMS exam are required to appear for a written examination, which consists of two papers.
- Personality Test:- Candidates who qualify in the written examination are shortlisted for the Personality Test. The Personality Test is conducted to assess the candidate’s personality, communication skills, and overall suitability for the CMS job.
- Document Verification:- Candidates who qualify for the Personality Test are required to submit their original documents to the UPSC for verification. The documents submitted by the candidates are verified to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria.
|Pay Band||PB-3 (15600 to 39100)|
|Pay Scale||₹56,100/- – 1,77,500/-|
|Basic Salary||₹ 56,100/-|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||₹ 21318/- (38% Of Basic Pay)|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||₹4488 – 15147|
|Transport Allowance (TA)||₹7200/- to ₹10000/-|
UPSC CMS 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for UPSC CMS 2023 consists of two stages. The first stage is a Computer Based Test, while the second stage is a Personality Test. The detailed pattern for both stages is as follows:- “UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 for 1261 Vacancy Notification Pdf Download, Apply Online, Age limit, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Salary, Exam Date, etc.”
Computer-Based Test (CBT):
- The final merit list will consider both Paper I and Paper II equally, and both papers will be based on MBBS standards.
- Both papers will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with four options.
- Paper I will have a total of 120 questions for 250 marks, with a time limit of two hours.
- A negative marking of 1/3rd mark is applicable for each wrong answer, and if two or more answers are given, it will be considered as a wrong answer.
- Paper II will also have a total of 120 questions for 250 marks, with a time limit of two hours.
- The questions will be from the subjects of Surgery, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, and Preventive and Social Medicine, with 40 questions from each section.
- Negative marking is applicable, similar to Paper I.
- Candidates who qualify for the CBT are eligible for the Personality Test.
- The Personality Test is conducted to test the candidate’s general knowledge, field of study, leadership skills, character, alertness, social cohesion, the balance of judgment, and intellectual curiosity.
- The Personality Test is for 100 marks and is taken by UPSC officials.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 Syllabus
|I||250||General Medicine, Paediatrics, and emphasis on medical procedures. Includes Cardiology, Respiratory diseases, Gastro-intestinal, Genito-Urinary, Neurology, Hematology, Endocrinology, Metabolic disorders, Infections/Communicable Diseases, Nutrition/Growth, Dermatology, Musculoskeletal System, Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine, Common Poisoning, Snakebite, Tropical Medicine, Patho-physiological basis of diseases, Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines preventable diseases, Vitamin deficiency diseases, and Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases, and Schizophrenia in psychiatry.|
|II||250||Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics, and Preventive & Social Medicine. Includes General Surgery, Urological Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T., Thoracic surgery, Orthopedic surgery, Ophthalmology, Anesthesiology, Traumatology, Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments, Pre-operative and postoperative care of surgical patients, Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery, Wound healing, Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery, Shock pathophysiology and management, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Family Planning, Social and Community Medicine, Health Administration and Planning, General Epidemiology, Occupational Health, Genetics and Health, International Health, Medical Sociology, and Health Education, Maternal and Child Health, National Programmes, Management of common health problems, Ability to monitor national health programs, Knowledge of maternal and child wellness, and Ability to recognize, investigate, report, plan and manage community health problems including malnutrition and emergencies.|
The UPSC has released the UPSC CMS Notification PDF 2023 for Medical Officer grade recruitment with 1261 vacancies. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and apply online before May 9th, 2023. The required educational qualification is the successful completion of both written and practical components of the final M.B.B.S. examination.
The upper age limit is 32 years as of August 1st, 2023, with age relaxation for various categories. The final selection will be based on the written examination and interview. “UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 for 1261 Vacancy Notification Pdf Download, Apply Online, Age limit, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Salary, Exam Date, etc.”
Que:- Can we get UPSC CMS Admit Card through the post?
Ans:- No, you cannot get the admit card through the post, you will have to download the admit card from the official website of UPSC.
Que:- What is the last date to apply for UPSC CMS?
Ans:- The last date to apply for UPSC CMS is 9th May 2023.
Que:- Through which medium is the CMS exam, offline or online?
Ans:- CMS exam is a computer-based test that is conducted online.