TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Tamil Pdf Notification Download, Age Limit, Exam Date, TN SI Salary, TN SI Educational Qualification, TN SI Exam Pattern, TN SI Syllabus, TN SI Eligibility Criteria: The official notification for the TN SI Recruitment 2023 has been recently released by the TNUSRB (Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board). According to TN SI Recruitment Notification 2023 PDF, 621 posts of Sub Inspector will be recruited. Any candidate who wants to work on the post of Sub Inspector in Tamil Nadu can apply for this.
But before applying candidates must ensure that they fulfill the TN SI eligibility criteria. You can check it by visiting the official website tnusrb.tn.gov.in. Graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can submit online applications for TN SI from June 1, 2023. The last date for the registration is June 30, 2023. TNUSRB conducts the TN SI exam every year to recruit for the post of Sub Inspector.
This recruitment presents an excellent opportunity for the graduates who aspire to serve in the Police department. The selection process for TN SI Recruitment 2023 will consist of a written test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), document verification, and viva voce test. The TN SI exam date is not declared yet, but as per the official notification, the TNUSRB SI exam 2023 is scheduled to be held in August 2023, the specific dates of which will be announced soon.
In this article, we will give you all the information related to TN SI Recruitment 2023, including TN SI age limit, TN SI salary, TN SI educational qualification, TN SI exam pattern, TN SI Syllabus, and TN SI eligibility criteria. Stay tuned till the end of the post for all the details about SI Recruitment.
TN SI Recruitment 2023 Overview
TNUSRB has released the official notification for TN SI Recruitment 2023, offering 621 Sub Inspector posts. Graduates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online from June 1 to June 30, 2023. The selection process includes a written test, PET, document verification, and viva voce test. The exam is conducted in August 2023.
|Recruitment||TN SI Recruitment 2023|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector of Police|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Application Start Date||01/06/2023|
|Application Last Date||30/06/2023|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Article Category||Jobs and Education|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- TN SI Recruitment 2023 applicants need a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institution/University.
- The degree should be acquired in the 10+2+3/4/5 pattern or 10+3+2/3 pattern for Diploma courses.
- Candidates who obtained their Bachelor’s degree through Open Universities without following the specified patterns will be ineligible for recruitment.
|NUSRB SI Vacancy 2023|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk)||255 + 2(BL)||109||364 + 2(BL)|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR)||99 + 3(BL)||42 + 1(BL)||141 +4(BL)|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (TSP)||110||–||110|
|Total||464 + 5(BL)||151 + 1(BL)||615 + 6(BL)|
Upper Age Limit for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023
The minimum age requirement for applicants is 20 years, and the maximum age limit is 30 years as of 01.07.2023. However, there are relaxations in the upper age limit for reserve categories, which are as follows:-
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Backward Class (BC), BC (M), MBC/DNC||32 years|
|Scheduled Caste (SC), SC(A), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Trans people||35 years|
|Destitute Widow||37 years|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Armed Police Forces (Discharged within 3 years)||35 years|
|Serving Military personnel (retiring within 1 year from the last date of application)||47 years|
|Candidates applying for 20% departmental quota||47 years|
- TNUSRB SI Physical (Height) Measurements:-
- For Men
OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC: 170 cm
SC, SC (A), ST: 167 cm
- Women and Transgender
– OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC: 159 cm
– SC, SC (A), ST: 157 cm
- For Men
- TNUSRB SI Chest Measurements
- For Male Candidates
– General: Chest – 81 cm, Minimum Expansion – 5 cm
– Ex-servicemen/Ex.CPMF/Serving persons who are going to retire within one year:- Exempted from PMT (Physical Measurement Test)
- For Male Candidates
Application Fee for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023
Candidates must pay the application fee when filling out the form. Payment can be made online (via net banking, credit card, or debit card) or offline (through State Bank of India Cash Challan). “TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Tamil Pdf Notification Download, Age Limit, Exam Date, TN SI Salary, TN SI Educational Qualification, TN SI Exam Pattern, TN SI Syllabus, TN SI Eligibility Criteria”
|General Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For the Departmental Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|TN SI Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||05/05 2023|
|Application Start Date||01/06/ 2023|
|Application Last Date||30/06/ 2023|
|Last Date for Fee Submission||30/06/2023|
|TN SI Exam 2023||August 2023|
TN SI Recruitment Important Links
|Download TN SI Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Online Registration||Not Activated Yet|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Visit our Home Page||Click Here|
How to Apply Online for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023
Follow these steps to apply for TN SI recruitment 2023-
- First of all open the official website of TNSURB in your browser.
- The TNSURB homepage will open on your screen, from here download the TN SI notification and read it carefully.
- After that click on the recruitment or career tab on the homepage.
- Now the career window will open in front of you, here click on the link of TN SI Recruitment.
- Now the TN SI Recruitment 2023 Form will open, fill in all the mandatory details being sought here.
- Upload all your scanned documents in the specified dimensions and sizes, including passport-size photographs, signatures, certificates, etc.
- After filling out the form properly, review the form and click on the payment option.
- Submit the application fee through available online options like credit card, and debit card.
- After submission of the application fee, click on the submit button.
- Note down your registration number and you can take a copy of your application form for future reference.”TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Tamil Pdf Notification Download, Age Limit, Exam Date, TN SI Salary, TN SI Educational Qualification, TN SI Exam Pattern, TN SI Syllabus, TN SI Eligibility Criteria”
TN SI Syllabus
TN SI Syllabus Paper-1
- General Knowledge:- Covers topics such as electricity, discoveries, magnetism, science in day-to-day life, nutrition, human diseases, scientific instruments, and .evolution.
- History of India:- Includes the Indus Valley Civilization and significant events up to the present-day Indian modern administration.
- Economics and Commerce:- Focuses on industrial development, agriculture, social problems faced by the state, solutions, and village administration in Tamil Nadu.
- Political Science:- Covers the Indian Constitution, citizenship, legislature, executive, judiciary, foreign policy, and local self-government.
- Geography of India:- Includes regions of India, climate, natural calamities, monsoon, crops, national parks, major ports, wildlife and forests, and population explosion.
- Current Events:- Encompasses significant events in science and technology, sports, politics, literature of India, India, and its neighbors, art literature, the culture of Tamil Nadu, and national and international awards.
For TN SI Syllabus Paper-2
|For Open Candidates||For Departmental Candidates|
|Logical Analysis:- Analyzing given information using logic||Police Standing Order:- Knowledge and application of PSO|
|Numerical Analysis:- Quick response in numerical ability||Police Administration:- Knowledge of administrative rules|
|Psychology/Mental Ability Test:- Reasoning and swiftness||Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC), Indian Penal Code (IPC), Evidence Act: Knowledge of laws, sections, and court cases|
|Communication Skills:-Testing language proficiency|
|Information Handling Ability:- Inference and connection|
TN SI Exam Pattern
- TN SI Exam Pattern 2023 consists of a Written Exam with two parts:- Tamil Eligibility Test and GK & Psychology Test.
- The Tamil Eligibility test is qualifying in nature, and candidates must score a minimum of 40 marks. Only after this, the OMR sheets of the Mains examination will be evaluated.
- For the Mains exam, the minimum qualifying marks are 25 marks for candidates in the open quota and 30 marks for candidates in the departmental quota.
- The final selection is based on the total marks obtained in all the phases of the examination.
|Stages||Open Quota Examination||Departmental Examination|
|Written Test||Part 1:- Tamil Eligibility Test (100 Marks) (Objective type)||Part 2:- Psychology, GK Police Administration test, and Law (85 marks)|
|Part II: GK & Psychology test (70 marks)|
|Certificate Verification & Physical Test||PMT and Endurance Tests (ET) are qualifying in nature while the Physical Efficiency test carries 15 Marks||Exempted from PMT and PET but ET is qualifying in nature.|
|Viva-voce||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Special Marks||5 marks for Sports/NCC/NSS||5 marks for Medals in National Police Duty Meet|
|100 Marks||100 Marks|
TNUSRB SI Salary
In the official notification, TNUSRB has specified the monthly salary for the Sub Inspectors. The TNUSRB SI Pay scale is Rs.36,900 – 1,16,600/- per month. Additionally, selected candidates will receive allowances as determined by the Tamil Nadu Government. “TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Tamil Pdf Notification Download, Age Limit, Exam Date, TN SI Salary, TN SI Educational Qualification, TN SI Exam Pattern, TN SI Syllabus, TN SI Eligibility Criteria”
The Sub-Inspector selection process conducted by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) consists of several stages which are as follows:-
- Written examination:- Candidates are required to appear for a written test that assesses their knowledge and aptitude for the Sub-Inspector position.
- Physical measurement test:- This stage involves measuring the physical attributes of the candidates, such as height and chest measurements, to ensure they meet the prescribed standards.
- Physical endurance test:- Candidates are put through a series of physical challenges to evaluate their endurance and stamina. These tests may include running, long jump, high jump, and other activities.
- Physical Efficiency test:- This stage focuses on assessing the candidates’ physical fitness and agility. They are required to complete tasks like a 100-meter run, a high jump, a long jump, and more within a specified time frame.
- Certificate Verification round:- Candidates who successfully pass the previous stages undergo a document verification process. This is to confirm their eligibility, qualifications, and other necessary documents.
Que:- What is the last date to apply for TN SI Recruitment 2023
Ans:- The last date to apply for TN SI Recruitment is 30 June 2023.
Que:- How many posts will be recruited via TN SI Recruitment?
Ans:- 621 posts will be recruited under TN SI Recruitment 2023.
Que:- What should be the minimum height to become a SI in Tamil Nadu?
Ans:- To become SI, the minimum height of male candidates should be 170 cm, while the minimum height of female and trans candidates should be 159 cm.
Que:- What is the upper age limit for TNUSRB TN SI Recruitment?
Ans:- Upper age limit for becoming SI in Tamil Nadu is 30 years, reserve candidates get further relaxation.