Rajasthan RSMSSB Junior Accountant (Jr) Recruitment (Vacancy) 2023 Notification Pdf, Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria (Qualification), Selection Process, Last Date, Syllabus, Salary, etc.: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has recently released the notification for RSMSSB Junior Accountant and TRA Recruitment 2023 on 20th June 2023.
Under this notification, a total of 5388 posts are to be recruited for RSMSSB Recruitment 2023. Any candidate who is interested to work on these posts can apply online by visiting its official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
The online registration date for RSMSSB JA Recruitment 2023 is 27 June 2023, while the last date to apply for RSMSSB TRA Recruitment 2023 is 26 July 2023. Interested candidates are advised to read the RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 notification to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying.
In this article, we are going to give you all the important information related to RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023, which includes eligibility criteria, the selection process, important dates, application link, salary, etc.
RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Overview
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Accountants and Tehsil Revenue Accountants (TRA) in 2023. The total number of vacancies is 5388. The application process will be conducted online from June 27 to July 26. Interested candidates should check the eligibility criteria and apply on the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in before the deadline. The selection process and salary details will be provided in the notification.
|Exam Name||RSMSSB Junior Accountant and TRA|
|Recruiting Authority||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Application start date||27/06/2023|
|Application last date||26/07/2023|
|Article Category||Jobs and Education|
|SSC Official Website||rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has released RSMSSB JA and TRA Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF on the last day, 20th June. Under this notification, recruitment will be done on the posts of 4911 junior accountants in non-scheduled areas and 279 in scheduled areas of Rajasthan. And for Tehsil Revenue Accountant, 28 posts will be recruited in scheduled areas and 170 posts in non-scheduled areas. Candidates can download the same by visiting the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in or by clicking on the link of the notification in the link section given in this article.
RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 apply online link
The online registration process for RSMSSB JA and TRA Recruitment 2023 will start on 27th June. That’s why the RSMSSB JA Recruitment 2023 online application link has not been activated yet. The Rajasthan TRA application online link will be activated on June 27 and will remain open till July 26.
Candidates are advised to apply online for the recruitment before 26th July as there may be problems in applying at the last minute and the site crashes at times. “Rajasthan RSMSSB Junior Accountant (Jr) Recruitment (Vacancy) 2023 Notification Pdf, Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria (Qualification), Selection Process, Last Date, Syllabus, Salary, etc.”
- The candidate should hold a degree from any recognized educational institution declared as a university by an act of the Central or State Legislature in India. or
- The candidate should have passed the Intermediate Examination conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Kolkata. or
- The candidate should have passed the Intermediate Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi.
- The candidate should possess the “O” level or higher-level certificate issued by the Department of Electronics, Government of India, controlled by the DOEACC (NIELIT). or
- The candidate should have the National/State Council for Vocational Training (NCVT/ SCVT) Certificate in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) with specialization in Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS). or
- The candidate should possess a degree/diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application/Information Technology in the field of computer science/computer application/information technology. or
- The candidate should possess a diploma in Computer Science and Electronics/Information Technology from a polytechnic institution recognized by the government. or
- The candidate should have the certificate course in Information Technology (Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota.
Age Limit for RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023
For RSMSSB Recruitment 2023, the minimum age of the candidates should not exceed 18 years and the maximum age should not exceed 40 years. Apart from this, the reserved category candidates will be given age relaxation as per the government guidelines, which are given below. “Rajasthan RSMSSB Junior Accountant (Jr) Recruitment (Vacancy) 2023 Notification Pdf, Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria (Qualification), Selection Process, Last Date, Syllabus, Salary, etc.”
|Male Candidates of EWS, OBC, MBC, SC ST Saharia Category of Rajasthan State.||5 Years|
|Women candidates of general category and women candidates of other states.||5 Years|
|Female candidates of EWS, MBC, OBC, SC-ST, and Sahariya categories of Rajasthan state.||10 Years|
|General OBC (NCL) MBC||Rs. 600/-|
|OBC (NCL) MBC SC ST EWS||Rs. 400/-|
|Disable Person||Rs. 400/-|
|RSMSSB Notification Release Date||20/06/2023|
|Application start date||27/06/2023|
|Application last date||26/07/2023|
|Examination Date (Expected)||17/09/2023|
RSMSSB Vacancy Details
|Category||Junior Accountant||Tehsil Revenue Officer|
Apply Online for RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023
- To apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2023, first of all, visit the official website of RSMSSB.
- After that go to the section of News & Notifications and click on Junior Accountant & Tehsil Revenue Accountant 2023.
- Click on the download option below and read the details carefully given in the notification.
- Coming back to the homepage, click on the option of Recruitment Advertisement.
- Click on the Apply Online link for Junior Assistant & TRA Recruitment 2023.
- Enter all the required information in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of photographs, documents, and your signature.
- Pay the RSMSSB Application Fee through the available online payment gateway.
- Recheck the application form and then submit the application.
- Finally, take a printout of the RSMSSB Application for future reference.
Shortlisting:- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the Rajasthan CET-2022 (Common Eligibility Test).
Mains Written Exam:- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a mains written exam, which will assess their knowledge and skills related to the job profile.
Document Verification:- Those who qualify for the mains exam will undergo document verification, where their eligibility documents, educational certificates, and other relevant documents will be verified.
Medical Examination:- Candidates who clear the document verification stage will be required to undergo a medical examination to ensure they meet the medical standards required for the position.
The examination will be conducted in a single stage, consisting of two papers – Paper-I and Paper II. Both papers will be of objective type.
Each paper will have a duration of 2.3 hours.
The maximum marks for both Paper-I and Paper-II will be 450 each.
Candidates will be awarded 3 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
To qualify for the examination, candidates must secure a minimum of 35% marks in both Paper-I and Paper-II individually, and a minimum aggregate of 40% marks. “Rajasthan RSMSSB Junior Accountant (Jr) Recruitment (Vacancy) 2023 Notification Pdf, Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria (Qualification), Selection Process, Last Date, Syllabus, Salary, etc.”
|RSMSSB Official Notification PDF Download||Click Here|
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Visit Our Home Page||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Google News||Click Here|
Yes, there is a negative marking in the RSMSSB Junior Accountant exam, 3 marks are awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark is deducted for each wrong answer.
For RSMSSB Recruitment 2023, the maximum age of the candidates should be 40 years and the minimum age should be 18 years.
The educational qualification regarding this recruitment has been explained in detail in this article.
Under RSMSSB Recruitment 2023, 5190 Junior Accountants and Tehsil Revenue Officers will be recruited for 198 posts.