Notification pdf Download for New Vacancy RRB ALP Recruitment 2023, Qualification, Syllabus, Last Date to Apply Online, Salary: Recently Indian Railway Recruitment Board is about to release Notification 2023 for Assistant Loco Pilot. Under which about 28500 vacancies will be filled. RRB ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot) Notification 2023 can be expected to be released soon. For this, it is a great chance for eligible candidates to apply for the Assistant Loco Pilot in Indian Railways. RRB ALP exam is conducted by Indian Railways. It offers great options with attractive salaries and job security.
Through today’s article, we are going to know in detail about RRB ALP Notification 2023. Important links, important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, and exam pattern of RRB ALP 2023 Vacancy. Many of you must be waiting for RRB ALP 2023 Vacancy to apply for any post in Indian Railways. Such aspirants can make good use of this opportunity and apply online by visiting the official website of RRB Recruitment 2023 http://www.rrcb.gov.in. Read this complete article to know more about RRB ALP Notification 2023.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 Overview
Recruitment is done every year by the Indian Railway Department, but this is one of the biggest recruitment in India. The process of filling out the application has been started since February 2023. Till March 2023, candidates can apply for this exam. Any ITI or 10th, or 12th pass person can apply for this exam. Under RRB ALP Recruitment 2023, Indian Railway Recruitment Department will recruit for 28500 vacancies. For any candidate who is interested in becoming a loco pilot, the age limit should be between 18 to 27 years of age. Stay tuned to this article to understand the eligibility, application date, and application process in detail.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 Number of Vacancies
However, till now the Railway Recruitment Board has not officially disclosed the number of vacancies for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician. According to various media reports, only speculations are being made, no one is aware of the exact figures. As per the media sources, Railway Recruitment Board will conduct the recruitment for around 28,500 vacancies. Apart from this, according to the information received, out of a total of 28500 posts, 19,000 have been kept reserved for ALP. On the other hand, the remaining 9500 posts are reserved for technicians. On the contrary, according to some media reports, RRB is going to recruit for 37000 posts.
Candidates applying for the post of RRB ALP and RRB Technician must fulfill the educational eligibility criteria for the respective posts for RRB ALP Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are willing to become Assistant Loco Pilot should have completed Matriculation/ SSLC or ITI courses from a reputed institute. Either 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering should be completed. This same education qualification is also mandatory for the RRB technician exam.
★ RRB ALP candidates must be a citizen of India. RRB ALP candidates must meet the physical fitness standards prescribed by the Indian Railways.
RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 Upper Age Limits
To apply for the RRB ALP exam and RRB Technician exam, the minimum age of the candidate should be 18 Years and the maximum age should be 27 Years. Apart from this, special relaxation in age has been provided through reservation for the backward class and Dalit class, which are as follows-
- SC/ST:- 5 Years
- OBC (NCL):- 3 Years
- Ex-serviceman (must have put in more than 6 months of service after verification):- 3 Years
- Women candidates who are widowed, divorced, or judicially separated from their husbands but have not remarried and are living alone:- 35 Years of age for women of unreserved category and 38 years of age for (OBC-NCL) and 40 years of age for women (SC/ST) has been fixed.
- PWD:- 10 Years + and relaxation for related category
- Candidates who were domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989:- 5 Years
RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
The application fee for applying for RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 has been set separately for different categories. The application fee for all the categories is as follows-
|General Category||Rs. 500/-|
|Other Backward Classes||Rs. 500/-|
|Scheduled Caste-SC||Rs. 250/-|
|Scheduled Tribe-ST||Rs. 250/-|
|EWS Category||Rs. 500/-|
RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 How to Apply
Railway Recruitment Department will soon start the online application for RRB ALP Recruitment 2023. So candidates should keep an eye on RRB ALP and wait for the official notification. Once the notification is out, candidates must apply before the deadline. Candidates must follow these steps to apply online:-
- First of all visit the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
- Before applying for RRB, read the details of the RRB ALP official notification carefully.
- Check and visit the link to apply for RRB ALP Recruitment 2023.
- After that read the eligibility criteria and check whether you are meeting the requirements of RRB ALP Recruitment 2023.
- Fill out the online application form with all the required details.
- Then upload the required documents like your recent passport-size photograph, scanned documents and signature, etc.
- After filling out the application pay the application fee.
- Now submit your application and take a printout for future reference.
Till now the Railway Recruitment Board has not officially announced the application dates, exam dates, or any other dates. But there are chances that RRB is going to release RRB ALP Notification 2023 very soon. The estimated important dates of the Notification pdf Download for New Vacancy RRB ALP Recruitment 2023, Qualification, Syllabus, Last Date to Apply Online, Salary, etc. are as follows-
|RRB ALP Notification 2023||February 2023|
|Online Form Start Date||February 2023|
|Last Date to fill out RRB ALP Form||March 2023|
|CBT-1 Exam Date||April 2023|
|Admit Card Date||April 2023|
|CBT-1 Result Date||May 2023|
|CBT-2 Exam Date||June 2023|
|Admit Card CBT-2||June 2023|
|CBT-2 Result Date||July 2023|
|Document Verification||July 2023|
Important links of the Notification pdf Download for New Vacancy RRB ALP Recruitment 2023, Qualification, Syllabus, Last Date to Apply Online, Salary, etc.
|RRB ALP Notification 2023 PDF Download Link||Visit Here|
|RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||Visit Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot) recruitment selection process generally includes the following steps:-
- Computer-Based Test (CBT):- This is the first stage of the RRB ALP selection process and tests the candidate’s knowledge of various subjects such as General Awareness, Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, and Technical Ability.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET):- This stage tests the physical fitness of the candidate and includes activities like running, jumping, etc.
- Document Verification:- In this stage, the candidate’s original documents are verified to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Medical Examination:- The final stage of the selection process involves a medical examination to assess the medical fitness of the candidate.
Every year Railway Recruitment Board recruits for various posts, this time it will recruit for an estimated 28000 to 370000 posts. Although the board has not yet released any official notification, these figures are coming out from various media reports. But as soon as any notification is released we will update you immediately.
Is there any railway vacancy in 2023?
Yes, there are vacancies for RRB ALP in 2023 for around 28500 posts.
What is the age limit for ALP 2023?
The minimum age limit for RRB ALP is 18 years and the maximum age is 27 years, however, there is a special relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved categories.
What is the last date to apply for RRB ALP 2023?
What is RRB ALP salary?
The monthly salary of RRB ALP ranges from 19000 to 35000.
What is the salary of ALP after 5 years?
After 5 years, the annual salary of an Assistant Loco Pilot becomes between 6 lacks to 8 lacks.
Is the Loco pilot job easy?
Assistant Loco Pilot job is one of the toughest jobs in Railways. It involves continuous driving for 8-10 hours in bad weather and also it is a very stressful job.