Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana (RKVY) 2023 Kya Hai?, Apply Online, Salary, Benefits, etc.: Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 has been started under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, for which the last date to apply is 20 January 2023.
The main objective of this scheme is to empower the youth by giving training related to industries from the Training Institute of Indian Railways.
Under this scheme, promising youth of India will be trained, due to which unemployed youth will be able to get employment in new industrial areas.
For your information, let us tell you that this scheme is being operated by the Ministry of Railways, youth desirous of applying for this scheme can apply online on the official website.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
The date of application for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana has been kept from 7 January 2023 to 20 January 2023. If you want to apply to this scheme, then you must read its official notification.
Regarding the scheme, let us tell you that the youth applying under the scheme will be given skill knowledge of AC Mechanic, Carpenter, Computer Basic, CNSS, Electrical, Electronic And Instrumentation, Technician, Welding, and IT Basic, etc.
Ministry of Railways will empower the youth by giving 2 weeks of training from different training institutes, this training will be given absolutely free of cost.
After getting this training, youth can get their own employment or jobs in related companies.
All eligible male and female candidates can apply for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 by visiting the official website of the Ministry of Railways.
Educated unemployed female and male candidates from this scheme can get employment in industrial areas after getting free skill training.
|Scheme Name||Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana|
|Launched By||Union Ministry of Railways|
|Beneficiaries of the scheme are||All 10th-pass youth|
|Scheme Start Year||2023|
|The objective of the scheme is||to make the youth self-reliant by providing skill training|
|The number of candidates benefited||50000|
|Training Time||100 Hours and 18 Days|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Application Date||7 January 2023 to 20 January 2023|
|Official website of the concerned department||Click Here|
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023
If you also want to know in detail about this scheme started by the Ministry of Railways, then read the post till the end.
Friends, with this scheme, all such youth who have completed their education can get jobs in new industries by getting free skill training.
The aim of the government behind bringing the scheme is to reduce educated unemployment in India and make the youth self-reliant.
After getting training under this scheme, all the youth will become self-reliant and will play an important role in making the country self-reliant.
Ministry of Railways plans that under this scheme, about 50,000 youth will be made skilled by giving them training of about 100 hours.
After completing the training, all the youth will also be provided with a certificate, with the help of which they can start their own business or apply for a job in a company.
For more information, let us tell you that this scheme is being run by the Central Government so that the youth will get an opportunity to enhance their skills further.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana will provide the latest industry-based training to the youth, which will make it easier for the youth to get jobs.
In this, we will tell you about the eligibility, documents required for this scheme, how to apply, purpose and benefits, and features of this scheme. “Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana (RKVY) 2023 Kya Hai?, Apply Online, Salary, Benefits, etc.”
Also Read: Online Bank Account Opening With Zero Balance
What is Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 has been started to orient the youth of the country towards employment.
This scheme is specially designed to provide skill training based on industry linked to the village, which will fully benefit the unemployed youth.
Under the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023, free training will be provided to all eligible youth, so that all unemployed candidates will get a chance to hone their skills according to their talent.
Under this scheme, run by the Ministry of Railways, 100 hours of training will be provided in 75 Training Centers of 17 Zones and 7 Production Units of Indian Railways, whose duration will be about 18 days.
75% Attendance is necessary for the candidate to get successful training, to pass this scheme, it is mandatory to have 55% marks in the written examination and 60% marks in the practical examination.
For your information, let us tell you that no reservation will be given in Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023 and all the candidates will be given certificates after completing the training.
In this scheme, the trades related to which training will be provided to the youth are mentioned below.
- AC mechanic
- Computer Basic
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Instrument Mechanic(Electrical & Electronics)
- Refrigeration & AC,
- Technician Mechatronics,
- Track laying,
- Bar Bending and Basics of IT and
Objectives of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to provide employment to the educated unemployed youth of India so that the youth can be made self-reliant and self-reliant.
The training that will be given in this scheme is completely based on industries. The government believes that with the introduction of this scheme, the rate of unemployment will decrease.
Whatever training will be provided by Indian Railways under this scheme will be completely free of cost, and youth will get training related to skills according to their interest.
RKVY will improve the standard of living of the youth and will play an important role in building a strong nation. “Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana (RKVY) 2023 Kya Hai?, Apply Online, Salary, Benefits, etc.”
Also Read: IPL Match Schedule 2023, Match Date, Team List, Venues, etc.
Eligibility and facts for the RKVY scheme
- To take advantage of the scheme, the age of candidate should be between 18 years to 35 years.
- Applicant must be a 10th-pass and a permanent citizen of India.
- The selection of trade training for the applicant will be done on the basis of merit of 10th marks.
- After getting this training one cannot apply for a job in the railway department.
- The candidate will have to give more than 75% attendance to pass the training successfully.
- About 100 hours of training will be given in this scheme, which may take 18 days.
- After the training, a written test will be conducted in which it is mandatory to score a minimum of 55% marks and a minimum of 60% marks in practicals to pass.
- This scheme is completely free but the candidate will have to make his/her own arrangements for food and accommodation.
- No salary or allowance will be given to the youth undergoing training.
Documents Required for Applying to the Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Email ID
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- 10th class mark sheet
- Voter ID Card
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Apply Online
Now we tell you how you can apply online for this scheme, the complete process of online application is explained in detail below.
To take training in this scheme, all the interested candidates can apply easily by following exactly the procedure given by us.
- First of all, you have to reach the official website of Indian Railways by clicking on our link.
- After reaching the home page, you will see the option of Apply Here / Apply at the bottom, you have to click on it.
- Now a new page named Apply New will open in front of you where after selecting all the options you have to click on the Search button.
- Keep in mind that if you are visiting the official website of Indian Railways for the first time, then you have to create an account by clicking on the Sign Up button.
- After searching you will see Institute Address, Contact Information, and a button to apply.
- Now you can choose Preference by clicking on Apply button in front of any Trade-related training you want to get.
- After that, the application form will open in front of you where you have to enter all the asked information correctly.
- Then you will upload all the necessary documents that will be asked for.
- At last, after checking the application form once again, you have to click on the Submit button.
- In this way, you can very easily apply for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana and finally get the printout.
Offline Mode to Apply
You can also apply for this scheme offline, for this, you will have to download the application form of Rail Vikas Kaushal Yojana.
For this, you can click on the RKVY link, after downloading the application form, print it, and enter the information sought correctly.
After that, you attach the application form with all the necessary documents and then submit it to the concerned department and apply offline for Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana. “Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana (RKVY) 2023 Kya Hai?, Apply Online, Salary, Benefits, etc.”
Also Read: Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Rajasthan 2023
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Benefits
- This scheme is being operated by the Ministry of Railways of the Central Government.
- Through this scheme of the Ministry of Railways, employment will be provided to the youth.
- After getting training under this scheme, the youth will become self-reliant and build a strong India.
- After getting different types of trade training, new job opportunities will be created for the youth.
- At least 50 thousand female and male candidates will be benefited from this scheme.
- Under the RKVY scheme, eligible youth and women will be provided training related to industries.
- A certificate will also be issued at the end for those candidates who successfully complete the training.
- For imparting training, the Ministry of Railways has made facilities for imparting training in 75 training institutes of Indian Railways.
Trades included in the RKVY scheme
Four different types of trades have been done in this plan, which is mentioned below.
Selection Process for RKVY
Candidates will be selected for this scheme on the basis of the merit list which will be released on 21 January 2023.
For the Merit List, the tenth-class marks of the candidates will be considered as the basis. whatever candidates are shortlisted for this scheme, will be informed about it through Email and SMS.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana Salary
Many candidates want to know how much salary will be provided under this scheme, we want to tell for your information that this is just a training scheme.
All the eligible youth will be trained and made skilled. No salary or allowance will be given to the youth who get training under the scheme by the Ministry of Railways and the Government of India.
When the candidates go for a job in a company after getting training, they will be provided a salary and other allowances by the company there.
However, after successful training, there is a provision of ₹ 8000 in this scheme. “Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana (RKVY) 2023 Kya Hai?, Apply Online, Salary, Benefits, etc.”
Also Read: Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana Registration 2023
How much money is available in Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
No salary of any kind is given by the Ministry of Railways or the Government of India to the candidates who get training in Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
Which are the courses in the Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana has more than 15 courses related to four different trades.
When did the RKVY scheme start?
This scheme has been started in the year 2023, for which online applications are being accepted from 7 January 2023 to 20 January 2023.
What happens with the skill development scheme?
With the Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana, the skills of the youth will be improved according to their interest, which will make it easier for them to get jobs.
How to take advantage of the skill development scheme?
To take advantage of Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2023, you must first apply and then after getting free training, you can take advantage of it.
Also Read: Best Online Money Making Apps in India 2023
Through this article, we have given detailed information regarding “Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana (RKVY) 2023 Kya Hai?, Apply Online, Salary, Benefits, etc.”.
If you are also an unemployed educated youth and want to take new employment opportunities by getting free training, then apply for this scheme started by the Ministry of Railways as soon as possible and take advantage of it.