Careers in NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 for Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 626 Posts for Freshers, Official Notification Pdf, Apply Online Through www.nlcindia.in, Syllabus, etc.: Invites applications from eligible and interested applicants with Diploma/ Graduation in mentioned below disciplines and passed during 2020/ 2021/ 2022, for one-year Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices in the following designated subject fields.
The applicants should note that the application will be filled out online mode only. This post will cover the How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees, Last Date, and Number of Vacancies for this recruitment. It will also include the selection process for this recruitment.
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Authority||NLC India Limited|
|Name of Post||Graduation/ Diploma Apprentices|
|Total Number of Vacancies||626|
|Job Location||Karnataka, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, and Union Territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep.|
|Application Fee||Not Any Application Fees for This Requirement|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting date for filling out the application form||23/01/2023|
|Last date to fill out the application form||31/01/2023|
|Name of Post||Number of Posts|
|Computer Science Engineering||52|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||10|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Computer Science Engineering||40|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||09|
|Total No of Posts||626|
- A Full-Time Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in a relevant field.
- A Full-Time Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to give such a degree by an Act of Parliament in a relevant discipline.
- Full-Time Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to the above.
- The applicant has passed the examination for a Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
- A Full-Time Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant field.
- A Full-Time Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in a relevant field.
- Full-Time Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above for “NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023”.
Upper Age Limits
The Upper Age Limit for the Applicant will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
For This Recruitment Not Required to Pay Any Application Fees.
How to Apply Online for NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023
- Go to www.nicindia.in
- Now, Click on the “Careers” link given on the top menu bar of the official website to open the Careers page.
- Select the Trainees & Apprentices Tab.
- Click on the Online Registration Application link under Advt., No. L&DC 05/2022. (The Registration link will be available from 10:00 Hours on 23/01/2023 to 17:00 Hours on 31/01/2023)
- Complete the application form and take a printout of the registration form. The Application forms duly signed should be submitted by post to:-
Learning and Development Centre,
N.L.C India Limited.
Neyveli 607 803.
|Opening Date of Online Registration of Application:||23/01/2023|
|Last Date of Online Registration of Application:||31/01/2023|
|The list of Applicants called for document verification will be hosted on the official website tentatively on:||16/02/2023|
|Document verification will be scheduled tentatively:||22/02/2023 to 28/02/2023|
|The Shortlisted list of Applicants will be displayed on the notice board of L&DC, and the NLCIL official website tentatively on:||02/03/2023|
|The tentative date of joining the apprenticeship training program is:||06/03/2023|
Essential Links for Careers in NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 for Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 626 Posts for Freshers, Official Notification Pdf, Apply Online Through www.nlcindia.in, Syllabus, etc.
|Detail Advertisement Download Here|
|For Apply Online Click Here|
|Official Website Visit Here|
Also Read: Work From Home Jobs Amazon 2023
Selection Methodology for NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023
Shortlisting will be based on a percentage of marks scored by the applicants in the qualifying Degree/ Diploma, as the case may be.
1. The percentage of marks obtained by the applicant in the Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree and as awarded in the final qualifying exam will be calculated based on the practice followed by the Institution/ University from where the applicant has obtained the Diploma/ Degree.
2. If the applicant is awarded CGPA/ Grades instead of marks, the percentage of marks will be based on the methodology followed by the Institution/ University for careers in nlc.