NEET UG 2023 Registration Date (Application Form on March 5 at neet.nta.nic.in): The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon start the registration for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) 2023 for admission to undergraduate medical colleges. NTA can activate the registration link any time by issuing a notification of NEET UG 2023. Once the notification is released, candidates will be able to submit the online application form by visiting the official website of NEET UG, neet.nta.nic.in.
NEET UG 2023 Registration Date
If news reports are to be believed, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has set a provisional date of March 5 to start the registration process for NEET UG 2023 Registration Date. All the details regarding NEET UG 2023 Registration Date are given here which you can check and then prepare and apply for your exam accordingly.
Before applying for NEET UG 2023, you must make sure whether you are eligible to apply or not. Apart from this, before applying for NEET UG 2023, keep PDF copies of all important documents with you. Because you are going to need them during the application. Its most important eligibility criteria are that you must have passed class 12th with the science stream.
Medical aspirants seeking admission to MBBS, BDS, and other undergraduate medical programs have to submit their application forms. Top medical colleges that accept NEET UG 2023 scores include All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education, etc. Additionally, PGIMER Chandigarh, Christian Medical College Vellore, and National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore are available for research. Here all the details related to NEET have been mentioned in the order.
NEET UG 2023 Registration Date Overview
National Testing Agency has announced the official date of the NEET UG 2023 Registration Date. Let us tell you that entrance examinations (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) are being conducted by NEET for admission to MBBS, BDS, and AYUSH courses.
As per the latest news, the NEET UG 2023 Registration Date process may start soon on its official website @neet.nta.nic.in around 5th March. Let us tell you that according to the information received from the sources, the official NEET UG 2023 Registration Date will start on 5 March 2023 and the last date of registration can be at the end of March. Through today’s article, we are going to give you almost all the information related to NEET UG 2023 Registration Date and answer all the questions related to it. Read this post completely to understand things better.
How to Apply for NEET UG 2023
NEET UG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Undergraduate) is a medical entrance examination in India for admission to undergraduate medical courses. Which is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA). To apply for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) you have to go to the nearest internet cafe, either you know how to apply or you can do it yourself. For NEET UG 2023 Registration Date, you must follow the following steps:-
- First of all, open the Chrome browser and go to the official website of NEET UG, neet.nta.nic.in.
- Now click on the ‘New Registration’ button and fill in your basic details like name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc. correctly.
- Submit the Registration Form and generate a Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Enter the generated Registration Number and Password to log in to the Application Portal.
- Fill out the application form with your personal details, academic details, and other required information.
- Upload scanned copies of your passport-size photograph, signature, and other required documents like class 10 and 12 mark sheets and caste certificate (if required).
- Pay the Application Fee Through a Debit Card/ Credit Card/ E-Wallet or Net Banking.
- Review the application form to ensure that all details are correct and accurate. You can also make any changes if necessary.
- Click on the ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ button to complete the application process.
- After submitting the application form, download and print the confirmation page for future reference.
Every candidate must keep the following points in mind while filling out the NEET UG Application Form:-
- Candidates should read and follow the instructions given on the website to fill out the application form carefully and correctly.
- Candidates should upload scanned copies of their recent photograph, signature, and other documents as per the prescribed format and size.
- Candidates must pay the application fee within the stipulated time limit.
- Every candidate must ensure that they fulfill the NEET UG eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
- Candidates must retain a copy of the filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- Candidates must keep a regular eye on the official website for all the updates and notifications related to the exam.
NEET UG 2023 Registration Date Important Documents
Following is the list of documents required for the NEET 2023 application form. “The NEET UG 2023 Registration Date (Application Form on March 5 at neet.nta.nic.in)”
- Marksheet and Class 10 pass certificate.
- 12th mark sheet and pass certificate.
- Also, Aadhaar Card.
- Any valid identification number issued by the Government of India like a Ration Card Number, Class 12 Roll Number, Bank Account or Passport, etc.
- Scanned passport-size photograph.
- Also, Scanned Signature.
- Scanned image of left-hand thumb impression.
NEET UG 2023 Registration Date Fee Pattern
- General/UR:- ₹ 1600
- EWS/OBC-NCL ₹ 1500
- Also, SC/ST ₹ 900
- Public Works Department ₹ 900 Transgender ₹ 900
- Also, NRI/OCI card holders ₹ 8500/-
NEET UG 2023 Eligibility criteria
The NEET UG is a national-level medical entrance examination conducted every year by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses in India. To participate in the entrance exam of NEET UG, it is necessary to fulfill the following eligibility criteria, which are as follows:-
Candidates must have completed 17 years of age by 31st December of 2022 to appear in the entrance examination. At the same time, the maximum age limit has been fixed at upper 25 years for general category candidates and 30 years for reserved category candidates.
Candidates should have passed 10+2 or it’s an equivalent higher examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as main subjects. The minimum aggregate mark required for general category candidates is 50%. While 45% of marks have been fixed for PHcandidates and 40% marks for reserved category candidates.
Candidates whether Indian Citizens, Non-Resident Indians (NRI), Overseas Citizens of India (OCI), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), or Foreign National can appear for this exam.
Number of attempts.
There is no limit on the number of attempts for NEET UG, you can appear for this exam till you succeed in it.
NEET UG Exam Pattern
NEET UG 2023 Registration Date (Application Form on March 5 at neet.nta.nic.in. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG exam pattern consists of 180 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) to be answered in 3 hours. The questions are divided equally among three subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). Each correct answer is awarded four marks, while one mark is deducted for each incorrect response. The exam is conducted in offline (pen-and-paper) mode. The questions are based on the prescribed syllabus of Class 11 and 12 of the CBSE board. The difficulty level is on par with other national-level entrance exams. The time duration of the exam is 3 hours and 20 minutes.