Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Registration Online – Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana MP Documents Required, Application Process, Eligibility, etc.: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has launched the Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamo Yojana for training students who have passed class 12 in the state.
The biggest advantage of this scheme is that during the training given under the Chief Minister’s Learn and Earn Scheme, the youth will also be given a salary of 8000 to 10000 thousand. Various courses will be run during the training for the youth.
The registration for the youth for this scheme will start from June 15, while the placement will start from July 15. In this matter, there will be an agreement between the state government and the training institutes on July 31.
For this, the training of the youth will start from August 1. Today in this article, we have provided you all the information about Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana, which includes eligibility criteria, application process, etc.
Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Highlights
Under the Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana, youth will be linked to industries for skill training as well as for scholarship and skill training for service sectors. Salary ranging from 8000 to 10000 thousand will also be provided every month for the trainees.
Registration for the scheme begins on June 15, with placements starting on July 15. A state government-institute agreement is scheduled for July 31, followed by youth training starting on August 1. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that the youth of the state will be linked with employment opportunities by increasing their skill development capacity.
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana|
|Regulating Body||Government Of Madhyapradesh|
|Department||Skill Development and Employment Generation Board|
|Purpose||To train youth in various skills.|
|Online Registration Date||15 June 2023|
|Placement||15 July 2023|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana
Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh who have passed class 12th or have postgraduate degree can take advantage of this scheme. The goal of this scheme is to ensure employment to the youth of the state by providing them training in different fields.
Along with training the youth, this scheme will also provide them a monthly salary of Rs 8000 to 10000. Under this scheme, the government will provide free training in various courses to those youth who wish to acquire skills for employment. The effort seeks to connect more and more youth in the state with the Mukhyamantri Seekho Aur Kamao Yojana, provide them training in various fields and enable them to access employment opportunities.
Purpose of Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana
The Government of Madhya Pradesh has started Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana to provide training to the youth of Madhya Pradesh without any financial worries.
In addition to this, the purpose of this scheme is to reduce the concerns of those youths about the economic condition during the training period and also to provide financial assistance, an amount ranging from 8000 to 10000 will also be provided on the basis of training.
Under this Yojana, the government has set the objective that when the youth are undergoing training under this scheme, they should be successfully employed, so the government has also made arrangements for placement after training.
The Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana launched by the government will not only provide employment to the youth but will also bring down the unemployment rate significantly in the state of Madhya Pradesh. “Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Registration Online – Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana MP Documents Required, Application Process, Eligibility, etc.”
- Only natives of Madhya Pradesh can take advantage of this scheme.
- Only those youth who are unemployed and looking for a job can apply for this scheme.
- Youth below 18 years of age and above 29 years of age will not be eligible for this scheme.
- To participate in this scheme, the youth must have at least a 12th pass, postgraduate youth can also apply for it.
- It is necessary for the youth to have all the necessary documents and a bank account.
- This is not a new scheme released by the Madhya Pradesh government, but the name of the earlier scheme (Mukhyamantri Yuva Kaushal Earning Scheme) has been changed to Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana.
- Any candidate who joins its training program after applying for this scheme will be given Rs 8000 to 10000. The government will send this money directly to your bank account.
- The government aims to train 100000 youths under this scheme in the initial phase.
- Under this scheme, whichever company the youth will get training in, the government will make an effort to get them a job in that company.
- The youth who take training under this scheme will continue to get training fees for one year.
- Students involved in this scheme will be provided training in the fields of engineering, the banking sector, hotel management, media marketing, electronics, information technology, chartered accountant, etc. “Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Registration Online – Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana MP Documents Required, Application Process, Eligibility, etc.”
Online Registration Date
- The registration date for the organizations that want to provide training to the youth for the Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana is from June 7.
- And the date of application for the trainees who want to take training under this scheme is 15 June 2023.
- After applying, the placement of the candidates will start on July 15.
- After this, training will be started on August 1 for the youth.
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar card
- Composite ID
- Proof of educational qualification.
- Bank Account.
- Passport-size photograph.
Apply Online for Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana
- To apply to Madhya Pradesh Learn to Earn Scheme, first of all, go to its official website, which you can visit by clicking on the direct link below.
- After reaching the official website, click on the registration option.
- If you have not entered your Samagra ID here, simply click on No.
- After this, you can complete the registration process by filling in some basic information being sought.
- After the completion of the registration process, log in using the credentials and start the application.
- If you are an organization or a company or an unemployed youth, then choose the appropriate option for you.
- The application form will open in front of you, enter all the information sought here correctly.
- After filling out the application form, upload the required documents as asked.
- Finally, click on the register button to complete the application process.
The helpline number for Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojna is 1800-599-0019.
Yes, free training is provided to the candidates under Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojna.
Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojna was started by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
Trainee candidates of the Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Scheme are given monthly salaries ranging from 8000 to 10000 thousand.
For Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojna, it is necessary for the candidates to have a 12th pass.
Candidates can apply for Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojna from June 15.
For Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Scheme, the minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 29 years.