Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2023, benefits, eligibility, important documents. Gujarat government has launched Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana in the state to promote women’s empowerment and to fulfill the objective of women’s empowerment.
Through this yojana, the state government is implementing measures to promote the advancement and self-reliance of women in the state. Under this scheme, the women of the state can get a loan of up to 1 lakh from the government without interest. The government has passed a budget of 193 crores for the Gujarat Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
Women from both rural and urban areas will be benefited under this scheme. Under Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, the government aims to provide benefits to 10 lakh women. Interest-free loans will be provided to women groups under the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2023.
Any woman who wants to take advantage of this scheme can apply by visiting its official website. After the registration is complete, women can get the loan. In this article, we are going to share all the information related to Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2023, including benefits, eligibility, documents, the online application process, etc.
Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Overview
The Gujarat government has introduced the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojto to promote women’s empowerment in the state. This yojana aims to support the progress and self-reliance of women of Gujarat state by providing interest-free loans of up to 1 lakh rupees. The budget allocated for this scheme is 193 crores, and it targets to benefit 10 lakh women from both rural and urban areas.
|Name of yojana||Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2023|
|Beneficiary||Native of Gujarat|
|Purpose||Empowering the women of Gujarat State.|
|Scheme Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Benefit||Interest-free loan up to 1 lakh.|
|Number of beneficiaries||10 lakh+ women|
|Budget of the scheme||193 Crore|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
Gujarat government has launched Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana to promote women’s empowerment in their Gujarat state. The scheme was announced by the Chief Minister’s Twitter account. Under this scheme, the Gujarat government will provide loans up to 1 lakh to the group of women, which will be interest-free.
The interest on this loan amount will be paid by the state government. To avail of the benefits of this scheme, women have to submit the online application form by visiting the official website. Women from both urban and rural areas are eligible for the loan.
Through this scheme, the government will provide interest-free loans to 10 lakh women. Under the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, 50,000 Earning Groups and Joint Liability and Earning Groups (JLEGs) will be formed in urban areas. Similarly, 50,000 JLEG groups will be formed in rural areas as well.
Gujarat currently has around 2.5 lacks Sakhi Mandal groups, of which over 24,000 are registered in urban areas alone. There are a total of 10 members/women in each Sakhi Mandal. These groups will be provided interest-free loans by the government for self-employment.
Mahila Utkarsh Scheme Documents
To apply for Mukhyamantri Utkarsh Yojana, you must have the following necessary documents.
- Aadhar card.
- Voter ID Card.
- Income certificate.
- Mobile number.
- Ration card.
- Residence Certificate.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Utkarsh Yojana 2023
- Availability of interest-free loans for women self-help groups in Gujarat through Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
- Empowering women to take up family responsibilities.
- To eliminate the economic concern of women associated with self-help groups.
- The special thing is that the loan is interest-free and the interest amount will be borne by the state government.
- The maximum loan amount for women under this scheme is up to Rs 1 lakh.
- A budget of Rs 193 crore has been implemented by the government for this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Scheme Eligibility criteria
To avail of the benefits of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, women candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- To take advantage of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, the beneficiary woman must be a permanent resident of the state.
- Only women of Gujarat state will be eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
- Under Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, loans will be given to only those women who are members of self-help groups.
- It is mandatory to have at least 10 women members in a self-help group.
- Government employees cannot apply for this scheme.
- Students who receive benefits from this scheme are ineligible for benefits from any other similar scheme.
Features Of Mukhymantri Mahila Utkarsh Scheme
- This Yojana was launched by the Government of Gujarat on 26 February 2020.
- Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Scheme has been launched to provide interest-free loans to women associated with self-help groups.
- Through this scheme, the government will provide a loan of Rs 100000 to the women’s self-help group.
- Each Self Help Group must have 10 members to be eligible.
- With the implementation of this yojana, the women of the state of Gujarat will become self-reliant.
- Mahila Sakhi Mandal will also be benefited under this yojana.
- The interest on the loan will be paid by the government to the banks.
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
To apply online for Cheif Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, follow the steps given below-
- To apply for Cheif Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, first of all, the beneficiaries have to visit the official website.
- Download the application form directly from the official website. or
- Visit the nearest office of Gujarat Women’s Economic Development Corporation (GWEDC) and request the application form.
- Fill in the application form with all the necessary details, including personal details and business-related information, and other details.
- Attach all the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Submit the completed application form.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana in Gujarat aims to empower women by providing interest-free loans to self-help groups. With a budget of 193 crores, the scheme targets to benefit 10 lakh women in both rural and urban areas. Eligible women can apply through the official website and submit the application form with the necessary documents.
The scheme excludes government employees and students already availing of benefits from similar schemes. The loans will be interest-free, and the interest amount will be paid by the state government. This scheme envisions promoting self-reliance among women and supporting their economic empowerment.
|Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Official Website||Click Here|
|Gujarat Government Official Website||Click Here|
|Visit Our Home Page||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Google News||Click Here|
You can apply for Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana by visiting its official website.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana was launched by the Government of Gujarat on 26 February 2020.
Under the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Scheme, a loan of 1 lakh will be provided to the beneficiaries.
No interest will be charged on the loan received from Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Scheme.
Yes, only women of Gujarat state will be eligible for this scheme.
For Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, women should have at least an 8th pass.