Lakhpati Didi Yojana (Scheme) 2023 – Registration, Login Apply Online, etc.: is a visionary initiative recently launched by the Uttarakhand government under the leadership of Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami. Mukhyamantri Lakhpati didi Yojana 2023 aims to empower and uplift women by integrating them into self-help groups and promoting their financial independence. Through the Mukhyamantri Lakhpati didi yojana 2023, the Uttarakhand government aims to make one lakh twenty-five thousand women self-reliant and financially strong by connecting them with self-help groups.
Through Lakhpati Didi Yojana, the Government of Uttarakhand aims to make women self-reliant, and financially empowered, and improve their social life. Lakhpati didi Yojana 2023 was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his Independence Day speech, as a significant step towards the economic empowerment of women. The purpose of the lakhpati didi yojana is to enhance the financial condition of women and their families by promoting community development and improving the status of women in society.
In this article, we have given you complete information about Lakhpati didi Yojana 2023 launched by the central government. Apart from this, we have also told about Lakhpati didi yojana 2023 eligibility criteria, and the application process, along with which states have started work on this scheme, information has also been given about that.
Lakhpati Didi Yojana 2023 Highlights
The objective of this scheme of government is to connect 1,25,000 women of the state with self-help groups to make them self-reliant and financially prosperous and self-reliant. This scheme has been started recently by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 15th August. The scheme aims to uplift the social and economic status of women, enhance community development and strengthen their families.
|Yojana Name||Lakhpati Didi Scheme|
|Scheme announcement date||15 August 2023|
|Launched by||PM Shri Narendra Modi|
|Purpose||To make 2 crore women of the country millionaires.|
|Lakhpati didi relief fund||Upto 5 lakh|
|Beneficiary||Women associated with self-help groups of the village.|
|Registration Process||Online or Offline|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
|Official Website||Will be launched soon|
What is Lakhpati Didi Scheme?
Lakhpati Didi Yojana is recently launched by the Government of India to empower women in rural areas through skill development training. The scheme aims to provide skill training to around 2 crore women in villages. So that more women can become financially independent and be able to earn at least Rs 1 lakh per year. This visionary program is an important initiative from the government to enhance women’s empowerment and economic development.
The lakhpati didi scheme has been launched to promote self-reliance among women in rural communities and improve their livelihood. Under this scheme, skill training is given to women, so that they can be able to earn more than 1 lakh rupees. Through the Lakhpati Didi scheme, the government encourages women to start their own small businesses through self-help groups. Through this scheme, the government provides free training to women in plumbing, LED bulb, drone operation, and drone repair.
lakhpati didi yojana Uttarakhand
Lakhpati Didi Yojana is already running successfully in many states. This scheme has been going on in Uttarakhand for many years. The objective of this scheme launched by Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami is to make 1.25 lakh women in the state millionaires by 2025. Through this scheme, the Uttarakhand government provides financial assistance to the women of its state to start their own businesses and training to start various businesses. Through this scheme, the government has to encourage women by training them to make them financially independent and self-reliant.
Purpose of Lakhpati Didi Yojana
- The objective of Lakhpati Didi Yojana is to make women self-reliant by providing them with skill development training in rural areas.
- Under this scheme, the government aims to provide training to 2 crore women in rural areas, to teach them new skills, and to increase self-employment opportunities.
- Through this scheme, the government helps women to earn an annual income of at least Rs 1 lakh.
- Through this scheme, the government encourages women to set up their own businesses and provides financial assistance and training for the startups.
- Also, This scheme provides financial assistance to women for skill training and the purchase of modern equipment, as well as skill enhancement and promotion of entrepreneurship.
- The objective of Lakhpati Didi Yojana is to promote self-help groups, which help women to set up businesses.
Benefits of Lakhpati Didi Yojana 2023
- Financial Empowerment:– The scheme aims to empower women by providing them with financial assistance of ₹5 lacks. Eligible women, often belonging to Self Help Groups (SHGs), can benefit from this financial aid to start their own micro-enterprises.
- Skill Development:- The scheme encourages women to take up micro-enterprises with skill development. This focus on skill enhancement helps women become self-reliant and contribute to their family’s income.
- Banking Access:- The scheme provides unbanked adult women with a basic savings bank deposit (BSBD) account. This helps women gain access to banking services and financial inclusion.
- Overdraft Limit:- Beneficiaries of the scheme are granted an overdraft (OD) limit of Rs. (Indian Rupees) for their accounts.
- Women Empowerment:- By offering financial support and opportunities for skill development, the Lakhpati Didi Yojana contributes to the overall empowerment of women in India, enabling them to pursue their entrepreneurial dreams and financial independence.
Lakhpati Didi Yojana Various Skill Training Program
Under this scheme, the government provides skill training to women according to the demands of the emerging industry. In these skill training, women are provided with many other types of training including plumbing, LED bulb manufacturing and repairing, operating and repairing drones. This scheme the government increases their participation in small businesses by training women in various fields.
Lakhpati Didi Yojana Eligibility
To avail of the benefits of Lakhpati Didi Yojana, women applicants have to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the government. Lakhpati Didi Yojana eligibility criteria are as follows-
- Only Indian women will be eligible to apply for this scheme, NRI women cannot apply.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is necessary for women to be associated with self-help groups.
Documents Required for Lakhpati Didi Scheme
- Aadhaar card of the applicant’s sister
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant woman
- Bank Passbook
- PAN card
- Also, Email id
Lakhpati didi yojana Registration
To apply for Lakhpati Didi Yojana 2023, no information has been published by the government yet. According to news reports, you can apply for PM Lakhpati Didi Yojana through both online and offline means. We will inform you as soon as any update regarding the registration portal or Lakhpati Didi Yojana registration will come from the government.
Mukhyamantri Lakhpati Didi Yojana is already running in many states of India. This transformative scheme is already being implemented in Uttarakhand under the leadership of Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami.
In the upliftment of women, the scheme aims to connect 1,25,000 women with self-help groups and promote financial independence and self-reliance. Launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Independence Day, the scheme aims to improve the social and economic status of women, promote community development and strengthen family structures.
Also, This visionary initiative of the government shows the commitment of the government to women’s empowerment and promoting economic development. The government has not yet published any information related to the registration process for the scheme, we will update you as soon as any information comes in this regard.
Pradhan Mantri Lakhpati Didi Yojana provides financial assistance and training to women in rural areas to start new businesses. This scheme shows the commitment of the government towards the upliftment of women. Under this scheme, the target of the government is to make 2 crore women of the village millionaires.
Through the Lakhpati Yojana 2023, the government will provide training to 2 crore women in rural areas. The training includes LED bulb repairing, plumbing and drone repairing, etc.
No information has been published regarding Lakhpati Didi Yojana’s registration.