Madhya Pradesh (MP) Mukhyamantri (CM) Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 form Pdf Download (लाडली बहना योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन), Registration, Online Apply @ ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in, Document, Eligibility, KYC Online, Last Date, etc.: Madhya Pradesh government launched a new scheme named Ladli Behna Yojana in March 2023. Laadli Bahna Yojana is a government scheme to empower the lives of girls and women, especially in Madhya Pradesh.
The Chief Minister plans to help poor girls and women in the state become financially independent through the “Laadli Bahna Yojana”. The government has announced to spend up to 60 thousand crore rupees in this scheme in the next 5 years.
This scheme is similar to the Ladli Laxmi scheme. This Ladli Laxmi Yojana will be distributed to all the eligible candidates in the same manner.
The government has announced the provision of 1000 rupees monthly to each beneficiary of MP Ladli Behna Yojana. So, the women of the state will get a total of Rs 12000 every year. This scheme will surely positively impact the lives of girls and women.
Ladli Behna Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Ladli Behna Yojana|
|Launched By||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Benefit||Financial Help for Sisters|
|Beneficiary||Sisters of Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Process||Online & Offline (Starting March 25)|
Update, 25 March 2023: The process of filling out the application form for the scheme is starting today. Camps are present in every gram panchayat and city. Eligible women are coming to fill out their applications in nearby camps. They can also do e-KYC here.
Objectives of Chief Minister Ladli Bahna Yojana
The main objective of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan behind the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana is to make the sisters of the state self-reliant and empowered by providing financial assistance. Under this scheme, the sisters will get Rs 1000 every month, a total of Rs. 12000 per year.
This amount will help the beneficiary women to take care of their essential expenses. Let us know about all the benefits of this new government scheme for women. “Madhya Pradesh (MP) Mukhyamantri (CM) Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 form Pdf Download (लाडली बहना योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन), Registration, Online Apply @ ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in, Document, Eligibility, KYC Online, Last Date, etc.”
Benefits and Features
- Under this scheme, an amount of 60000 crores will be allocated among the eligible sisters in 5 years by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Financial assistance will be provided through this scheme to the women of the lower class as well as the middle class.
- Under Ladli Bahana Yojana, financial assistance of Rs 1000 will be provided every month.
- If the woman is above 60 years of age, then she will be given ₹ 400 for this scheme along with ₹ 600 for the old age pension scheme.
- The funds received from the scheme will improve the economic condition of Ladli Behna of Madhya Pradesh.
- Easy registration process through offline methods.
- The money will reach the account of every Ladli Behan Yojana beneficiary on the 10th of every month.
- With this scheme, the sisters of Madhya Pradesh will be able to become self-reliant.
- The CM Ladli Behna Registration Form will be filled out after Holi and Rangpanchami from 25th March to the end of April 2023.
- Selected candidates of Mukhyamantri Ladli Bahna Yojana (CMLBY) will get Rs 1000 in their bank account on the 10th of every month.
What is the Eligibility of Ladli Bahna Yojana?
- Only the sisters of Madhya Pradesh can take advantage of this scheme.
- It is mandatory to be married.
- Women in the age group of 23 to 60 years can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Women from poor and lower middle-class families of Madhya Pradesh will be eligible for Ladli Behna Yojana.
- Married, widowed, divorced, and abandoned women are also included in this scheme.
- The annual income of the sister’s family should be less than Rs 2 lakh 50 thousand.
- You must have less than 5 acres of agricultural land.
- According to the Government of Madhya Pradesh, all the dear sisters of SC, ST, backward class, and general category will be considered eligible for this scheme.
Ineligibility for CM Ladli Behna Registration
You may be ineligible to apply for the Mukhyamantri Ladli Behna Yojna due to the reasons mentioned below. Please read carefully. “Madhya Pradesh (MP) Mukhyamantri (CM) Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 form Pdf Download (लाडली बहना योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन), Registration, Online Apply @ ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in, Document, Eligibility, KYC Online, Last Date, etc.”
- If the sister is not married yet.
- Any member of the family should be an income taxpayer.
- If anyone in your family has any type of government job in the Government of India or State Government or is getting a pension from the government.
- If you yourself are getting a monthly benefit of Rs 1000 or more from any government scheme.
- If there is any current or former MLA or MP in your family, then you cannot get the benefit of Ladli Bahna Yojana 2023.
- If a four-wheeler (including a tractor) is registered in the name of anyone in your family.
Documents Required to Apply
- Samagra ID of the family and Samagra ID of self
- Aadhaar Card (must be linked with a bank account)
- Composite ID e-KYC
- Mobile number (to which OTP will be sent at the time of application)
- There is no need to attach any document copy with the form. It will be enough to show the original ID card for registration.
Some Important Information
- The beneficiary information should be the same in Samagra and Aadhaar.
- An income certificate and domicile certificate are not required for the MP Ladli Bahna Yojana scheme.
- Get all updating work (Aadhaar overall e-KYC) done before March 25, 2023.
Also Read: Bihar Ration Card Status Online Check 2023
How to Apply Under Ladli Behna Yojana?
If you want to take advantage of this by applying for Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana, then let us tell you that the application will start on March 25. Selected candidates will get Rs 1000 in their bank account on the 10th of every month starting from the 10th of June.
It has just been announced by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. The government has announced organizing camps to fill out the application form under this scheme. Presently survey of eligible dear women is going on in every panchayat.
Under Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojna, every eligible beneficiary can fill out the application form in the camp of his panchayat. Online application will also be done through the camp in the Panchayat.
- Go to the Gram Panchayat office and talk to the officials there.
- Provide the required details and documents to the authorities for registration.
- Complete the Aadhaar e-KYC process with the help of Gram Panchayat officials.
- Once your registration is completed, you will be notified by the officials.
Any official website for MP Ladli Bahna Yojana is www.cmladlibahna.mp.gov.in. But the online application process is not yet started. Whenever any update will come regarding this, first of all, you will get all the information about it on our website.
Whatever steps will be taken regarding the online application, we will tell you all the steps. By following this you will be able to do online registration for MP Ladli Behna Yojana. “Madhya Pradesh (MP) Mukhyamantri (CM) Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 form Pdf Download (लाडली बहना योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन), Registration, Online Apply @ ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in, Document, Eligibility, KYC Online, Last Date, etc.”
Ladli Behna Yojana Payment Status Check Online
Step-1: First of all, go to the official website of CM Ladli Bahna Yojana by clicking on the link/button given below.
Step-2: Next you click on the option application status given in the menu, as shown in the photo below.
Note: If you are checking the status on your mobile, then you may not see the option in the menu, then I am giving you the Direct Link to check Ladli Bahna Yojana Status below.
Step-3: the application status or registered women user login page will open in front of you.
Here you have to enter your registration number or Samagra ID and fill in the captcha and click on the send OTP button. As in the photo below.
Step-4: Now OTP will come on your registered mobile number, which you have to enter in the box and click on the search button. As in the photo below.
Step-5: By doing this, the application status of Ladli Behan Yojana will open in front of you. Here you will also get to see the name, address, and overall ID of the family.
Now you have to click on the payment status option on the right side, as shown in the picture above. On clicking, the Ladli Bahna Yojana payment status will open in front of you.
Along with this, you will also get to see the status of the application, the status of the Aadhaar link, and the status of DBT. As in the photo above.
So in this way you can easily check Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana Application Status through your mobile phone or computer sitting at home.
Note: If your Aadhaar link is also not showing and your DBT status is not available, then quickly go to your bank and submit the Aadhaar link and DBT activation form.
Within 2-3 days your Aadhaar will be linked to your bank account and DBT will start. After that, you will get the installment of Ladli Bahna Yojana with a 100% guarantee.
When will happen in Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana?
- Scheme launched – 5 March 2023
- Application start date – 25 March 2023
- Last date to apply – 30 April
- Ladli Behna Yojna list release date – May 1
- Period of objections received on the final list – from May 1 to May 15
- Period for resolution of objection – from 16th May to 30th May
- Date of issue of the final list – 31 May
- First amount transfer of the scheme – by June 10, 2023
- The due date for payment in subsequent months is the 10th of every month.
Que:- What is Ladli Bahna Yojana?
Ans:- Mukhyamantri Ladli Bahna Yojana is a financial assistance scheme to make the women of the state self-reliant.
Que:- What is the last date to apply for Mukhyamantri Ladli Bahna Yojana Registration Form?
Ans:- 30 April 2023
Que:- When will the dear beneficiaries get the money?
Ans:- on the 10th of every month