JSSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf (Upcoming Vacancy), Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Age Limit, Salary, etc.: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released job openings for the Jharkhand Municipal Service Cadre Combined Competitive Examination (JMSCCE) 2023.
According to the JSSC Recruitment 2023 notification, a total of 921 candidates will be recruited. JSSC Recruitment 2023 aims to fill posts like Horticulture Superintendent, Veterinary Officer, Sanitary, and Food. Any interested person who wants to work on the above posts can apply online for these posts from June 20, 2023. And the last date to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2023 is 19 July 2023.
The JSSC Exam 2023 dates have not been announced yet, but it is expected that the exams will be held in the last week of September 2023, and the tentative date for the release of the result in November. Interested candidates can submit their applications online by visiting the official website of JSSC.
But before applying candidates must make sure that they fulfill the JSSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria. In this article, we are going to give you all the information related to JSSC Recruitment, which includes eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit, salary, etc.
JSSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released a notification for the Jharkhand Municipal Service Cadre Combined Competitive Examination (JMSCCE) 2023, with a total of 921 vacancies. Positions such as Horticulture Superintendent, Veterinary Officer, and Sanitary and Food posts are available.
Interested applicants can apply online for JSSC Bharti 2023 from June 20, 2023, till July 19, 2023. The exam dates have not been announced yet but are expected to take place in September 2023, and results tentatively be released in November.
|Name of Recruitment||JSSC Recruitment 2023|
|Exam conducting Authority||Jharkhand Municipal Service Cadre (JSSC)|
|Exam Level||State (Jharkhand)|
|JSSC Vacancy Application Start Date||20/06/2023|
|JSSC Vacancy Application Last Date||19/07/2023|
|Article Category||Jobs and Education|
|JSSC Official Website||https://jssc.nic.in|
JSSC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
The JSSC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF has been released for the vacancies released by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can download the PDF file of the JSSC Recruitment 2023 Notification from the official website of JSSC.
In addition, candidates can also access the notification by downloading it directly from the provided link below. The notification contains all the details related to JSSC Recruitment including eligibility criteria, important dates, selection process, application fee, etc.
- Garden Superintendent, Veterinary Officer, Sanitary and Food Inspector, and Sanitary Supervisor positions require a graduate degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- The revenue Inspector position requires a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institution and a diploma in revenue and land records from a recognized institute.
- The legal Assistant position requires a graduation degree in law from a recognized university.
Note:- To apply for these positions, candidates must meet the educational qualifications mentioned above.
JSSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
For JSSC Bharti 2023, the minimum age limit is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is 35 years. SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates are eligible for age relaxation as per government regulations. “JSSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf (Upcoming Vacancy), Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Age Limit, Salary, etc.”
|Most Backward Class and Backward Class (Male)||2 Years|
|Female candidates (All Categories)||3 Years|
|SC/ST (Male and Female)||5 Years|
JSSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
For JSSC JMSCCE Recruitment 2023, candidates have to submit the application fee online mode. Pay the Application Fee Through a Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking Through the Payment Gateway Available on the Application Form. The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances after payment of the application fee.
Online registration for JSSC Recruitment 2023 is going to start from 20 June 2023, while the last date to apply is 19 July 2023. Important dates regarding JSSC Recruitment are as follows – “JSSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf (Upcoming Vacancy), Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Age Limit, Salary, etc.”
|JSSC Notification Release Date||24/04/2023|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||20/06/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||19/07/2023|
|Last Date for Examination Fee||21/07/2023|
|Deadline for uploading photo and signature||23/07/2023|
|Last Date for application correction||25th to 27th July 2023|
|Exam Date||September 2023|
|Date of Result (Tentative)||November 2023|
- Firstly visit the official website of JSSC or the designated application portal mentioned in the recruitment advertisement.
- Now look for the recruitment or career section on the website and find the JSSC Recruitment notification.
- Read the details mentioned in the notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for JSSC Recruitment.
- Then click on the link Apply Online on the homepage.
- The application form will open in front of you, accurately fill in all the necessary information sought in it.
- Upload scanned copies of your recent passport-size photograph, signature, and any other required documents as per the specified format and size.
- Pay the application fee for JSSC Recruitment through online options available.
- Recheck all the information filled in the application form.
- Submit the application form, and a confirmation message or application number will be generated.
- Take a printout of the JSSC Application Form for future reference.
Salary for JSSC Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Salary Range|
|Garden Superintendent||Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400|
|Veterinary Officer||Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400|
|Sanitary and Food Inspector||Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100|
|Sanitary Supervisor||Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100|
|Revenue Inspector||Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100|
|Legal Assistant||Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300|
JSSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Post Count|
|Sanitary and Food Inspector||24|
The JMSCCE 2023 selection process will consist of two phases:-
Written Examination:- Applicants who want to work in JSSC will be required to take a written examination as part of the initial phase of the selection process. The written exam will assess candidates’ knowledge and skills relevant to the job.
Interview:- Candidates who qualify in the written examination will proceed to the interview phase. The interview will evaluate their suitability for the position, including their qualifications, experience, and interpersonal skills.
The final selection will be based on the combined performance in both phases of the selection process. “JSSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf (Upcoming Vacancy), Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Age Limit, Salary, etc.”
JSSC Exam Pattern
- There will be a total of 3 papers for the JSSC Mains Exam.
- All three papers will be in three shifts.
- The exam duration for JSSC Paper 1 and 2 will be of 2 hours and that of Paper 3 will be of 2.5 hours.
- Paper 1 will have 120 questions, Paper 2 will have 100 questions, and Paper 3 will have a total of 150 questions.
Syllabus for JSSC Recruitment 2023
- Questions based on Hindi paragraphs:- 30 questions
- Questions based on Hindi grammar:- 30 questions
- There will be questions based on unseen Hindi passages and Hindi grammar in this subject.
- Questions based on English paragraphs: 30 questions
- Questions based on English grammar: 30 questions
- There will be questions based on unseen English passages and English grammar in this subject.
Based on the choice of language for the examination, candidates can option for an examination in any one of the following languages:- Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Santhali, Bengali, Mundari, Ho, Khadia, Kudukh, Kurmali, Khoratha, Nagpuri, Panchpargania, or Odia.
- Relationship between Jharkhand, India, and neighboring countries.
- Contemporary subjects, scientific advancements, national/international awards, Indian languages, literature, script, capital, currency, sports, significant events in Indian history, culture, geography, environment, economic landscape, independence movement, Indian agriculture, and natural resources.
- India’s constitution and governance system, political system, Panchayati Raj, and the Five-Year Plans. General knowledge, geographical and political situation of Jharkhand state.
General Science:- Basic Question of Science.
Maths:- Questions of the 10th level will be asked.
|JSSC Notification PDF||Click Here|
|JSSC Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|JSSC Official Website||Click Here|
|Visit our Home Page||Click Here|
|Follow Us on Google News||Click Here|
Online registration for JSSC vacancy 2023 will start on 20 June 2023.
The last date to apply for JSSC vacancy 2023 is 19 July 2023.
For JSSC Recruitment 2023, vacancies have come out for 921 posts.
To apply for JSSC Recruitment 2023, candidates have to submit the application form by visiting the official website of JSSC.
Candidates for JSSC Recruitment 2023 will be selected on the basis of written tests and interviews.
The minimum age of the candidates for JSSC Recruitment 2023 is 18 years.
The upper age limit of the candidates for JSSC vacancy 2023 is 35 years, in addition, the age relaxation will be given to the reserved candidates.