Apply Online for DFCCIL Recruitment Notification Pdf Download 2023, Age Limit, Exam Date, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc.: DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification has been released by Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India for Executive and Junior Executive posts. According to the DFCCIL notification issued on 17/05/2023, recruitment will be done on a total of 535 vacancies.
DFCCIL application process will start from 20 May 2023 while the last date to apply is 19 June 2023. Any interested candidate who wants to work on these posts should submit the application for this before the end of the deadline. Before applying candidates should check that they fulfill the DFCCIL eligibility criteria.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India, working under the Ministry of Railways, will recruit various posts under this notification across the country. The age limit and other eligibility criteria will be different for different posts. That’s why you should know the eligibility criteria very well in whatever field you want to work.
The DFCCIL Recruitment application link will be activated from 20 May 2023. DFCCIL Notification 2023 contains the necessary guidelines, eligibility criteria, important dates, and other related information for the candidates to apply. The selection process for DFCCIL consists of Computer Based Test, Document Verification, Medical Test, and Final Merit List.
In this article, we will tell you in detail about DFCCIL Recruitment Notification 2023, DFCCIL age limit, DFCCIL educational qualification, DFCCIL selection process, DFCCIL Exam Pattern, DFCCIL Syllabus, DFCCIL eligibility criteria, etc.
DFCCIL Recruitment Notification 2023 Overview
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification announces 535 vacancies for Executive and Junior Executive positions. Interested candidates must submit their applications before the 19th of June 2023. The selection process includes a Computer Based Test, Document Verification, Medical Test, and Final Merit List. Detailed information on age limits, educational qualifications, exam patterns, and syllabus can be found in this article.
|Name of Exam||DFCCIL Exam 2023|
|Exam conducting Body||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Application Start Date||20/05/2023|
|Application Last Date||19/06/2023|
|Article Category||Jobs and Education|
|Official Website||Click Here|
DFCCIL Vacancy 2023
|Executive (Op & BD)||235|
|Jr. Executive (Electrical)||24|
|Jr. Executive (Signal & Telecom)||148|
|Jr. Executive (Mech)||9|
|Executive (Electrical)||Diploma (3 years) in Industrial Electronics/ Electrical / Electronics /Power Supply/ Instrumentation and Control/Electronic Instrumentation/Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/Power Electronics.|
|Executive (Civil)||Diploma (3 years) in Civil Engi./ Civil Engi. (Transportation)/ Civil Engi. (Construction Technology)/ Civil Engi. (Public Health)/ Civil Engi. (Water Resource) with a minimum of 60% marks.|
|Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||
Diploma (3 years) in various fields including Telecommunication, Electrical, Electronics, Microprocessor, TV Engineering, Fiber Optic Communication, Sound & TV Engineering, Computer Technology, Industrial Control, Electronic Instrumentation, Industrial Electronics, Applied Electronics, Digital Electronics, Information Science & Technology, Power Electronics, Computer Application, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Communication with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
|Executive (Operations & BD)||Graduation with minimum 60% marks.|
|Executive (Mechanical)||Diploma (3 years) in Electronics/Manufacturing/Mechatronics/Production Engi./Automobile/Instrumentation/ Electrical/Mechanical and Control Engi. with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.|
|Junior Executive (Electrical)||Matriculation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate + minimum 02-year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/NCVT in the trade of Wireman/ Electrical/Electronics with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.|
|Junior Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||Complete matriculation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate +minimum 02-year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in the trade of Communication/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ TV & Radio/ Electronic Instrumentation/ Industrial Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Computer/ Computer Networking/ Data Networking with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.|
|Junior Executive (Operations & BD)||Matriculation with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate +minimum 02-year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in any trade from a recognized institute with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. OR Graduate in any discipline.|
|Junior Executive (Mechanical)||Complete matriculation with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate + minimum 02-year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in the trade of Electronics/ Fitter/Electrician/Motor Mechanic & Instrumentation with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.|
Age Limit for DFCCIL Recruitment 2023
|Jr. Executive||18-30 Years|
|PwBD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PwBD (OBC/NCL)||13 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||The extent of service rendered in defense + 3 years.|
|Regular employees of DFCCIL||8 Years|
The application fee charges for DFCCIL Recruitment 2023, once paid, are non-refundable and non-transferable. The table below outlines the category-wise application fee for the recruitment:- “Apply Online for DFCCIL Recruitment Notification Pdf Download 2023, Age Limit, Exam Date, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc.”
|Junior Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS)||Rs. 1000/-|
|Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS)||Rs. 900/-|
|Jr. Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS)||Rs. 700/-|
|DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification||17th May 2023|
|Application Start Date||20th May 2023|
|Application Last Date||19th June 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified|
|Answer key release Date||To be notified|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
|DFCCIL Recruitment Short Notice||Click Here|
|Online Registration Link||Not Available|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Visit our Home Page||Click Here|
Apply Online for DFCCIL Recruitment 2023
- First of all, visit the official website of the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL.)
- Now on the homepage find the option of Career or Recruitment.
- Download DFCCIL Recruitment Notification 2023 or Advertisement.
- After downloading go through the eligibility criteria, important dates, and other related information mentioned in the notification.
- Ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements specified for the desired post.
- Look for the application online or the link provided in the notification or on the website.
- Click on the link to open the online application form.
- Fill in the required details in the application form accurately and carefully. Provide personal information, educational qualifications, work experience, and any other information as requested.
- Upload scanned copies of your recent passport-sized photograph, signature, and any other documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable, through the provided online payment gateway using a credit/debit card, net banking, or other available payment options.
- Submit the application form online.
- After successful submission, take a printout or save a copy of the completed application form for future reference. “Apply Online for DFCCIL Recruitment Notification Pdf Download 2023, Age Limit, Exam Date, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc.”
|Also Read: How to Watch IPL 2023 Live for Free in Mobile Without subscription?|
|Also Read: Top Most Profitable Businesses Ideas in India 2023|
- The Computer-Based Test (CBT) for DFCCIL Recruitment will be conducted online in two or three sessions, which may span single or multiple days. Each session will have a duration of 2 hours.
- The question paper for the CBT will consist of 120 objective multiple-choice questions.
- There will be a negative marking in the CBT, and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the written test/CBT are 40% for UR (Unreserved), 30% for SC/OBC-NCL/EWS, and 25% for ST (Scheduled Tribes).
Executive Exam Pattern
|Test Type||Subjects||No of Questions||Duration|
|Computer Based Test||General Knowledge, General Aptitude/Reasoning, etc||24||2 Hrs|
Junior Executive Exam Pattern
|Test Type||Subjects||No of Questions||Duration|
|Computer Based Test||General Knowledge, General Aptitude/Reasoning, General Science, etc||60||2 Hrs|
The selection process for DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 depends on the specific posts. The selection process for DFCCIL Recruitment consists of the following stages:- “Apply Online for DFCCIL Recruitment Notification Pdf Download 2023, Age Limit, Exam Date, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc.”
- Computer-Based Test (CBT):- Candidates are required to appear for a computer-based test that assesses their knowledge, aptitude, reasoning, and relevant subject knowledge.
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test (CBAT):- Some posts may require candidates to undergo a computer-based aptitude test to evaluate their cognitive and psychomotor abilities.
- Document Verification:- Shortlisted candidates from the CBT and CBAT stages will be called for document verification. It involves verifying the authenticity of the candidates’ documents and certificates.
- Interview:- Certain posts may include an interview process where candidates are evaluated based on their skills, knowledge, and suitability for the position.
- Medical Test:- Finally, candidates who have cleared the above stages will undergo a medical examination to ensure they meet the required medical standards for the respective posts.
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Google News||Click Here|