Apply Online for DDA Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf Download Through the Official Website, Syllabus, Last Date, Eligibility Criteria, etc.: Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has recently released an official DDA recruitment notification pdf for DDA recruitment 2023. Under the notification, Delhi Development Authority will recruit 687 vacancies for various posts, which include Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Accountant, Legal Assistant, etc. Interested candidates can apply online for DDA recruitment 2023 from 20 May. And the last date to apply is June 19, 2023.
Before applying, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the DDA recruitment eligibility criteria. Interested candidates can now check the detailed information regarding vacancies along with important dates for online registration. Interested candidates can submit their applications through the online portal provided by Delhi Development Authority.
The DDA exam will be conducted from July 1 to August 31 in online mode. The online link to apply for the DDA exam has been activated from 20th May and will remain active till 19th June 2023. The selection process to work in Delhi Development Authority consists of a written test, interview, document verification, medical test, and final merit.
Candidates in the age group of 18 to 40 years can apply for this exam. In this article, we have given you all the information related to DDA recruitment 2023. Such as the DDA recruitment 2023 last date, DDA recruitment 2023 application online link, DDA recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, etc.
DDA Recruitment 2023 Overview
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has released an official recruitment notification for 687 vacancies in various posts. Interested candidates can apply online from 21 May to June 19, 2023. The selection process includes a written test, interview, document verification, medical test, and final merit. The age group for eligibility is 18 to 40 years, however, there is further relaxation in the age limit for the reserved category.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Delhi Development Authority|
|Application Start Date||20/05/2023|
|Application Last Date||19/06/2023|
|Article Category||Jobs and education|
DDA Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
Candidates applying for the DDA recruitment should possess a minimum educational qualification of 10th Pass, 12th Pass, or a BE/B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. [Note: Please Read Detail Advertisement for Post Wise Education Qualification]
|Also Read: How to Watch IPL 2023 Live for Free on Mobile Without Subscription?|
|Also Read: Top Most Profitable Businesses Ideas in India 2023|
Upper Age limit
Candidates must be at least 18 years old, and the upper age limit is set at 40 years. However, there is age relaxation provided for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
|PWBD (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities)||10 Years|
|Departmental Candidates||5 Years|
Candidates are required to complete the application process by making the payment of the application fee online. Accepted payment methods for this application process include credit cards, debit cards, and net banking. “Apply Online for DDA Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf Download Through the Official Website, Syllabus, Last Date, Eligibility Criteria, etc.”
|UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Short Notice PDF Release Date||18/05/2023|
|DDA Official Notification PDF Release||20/05/2023|
|Application Start Date||20/05/2023|
|Application Last Date||19/06/2023|
|Online Exam Date||1st July to 31st August 2023 (Tentative)|
|DDA Notification Download||Click Here|
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Visit Our Home Page||Click Here|
DDA Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Assistant Accountant Officer||51|
|Assistant Section Officer||125|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||194|
How to Apply for DDA Recruitment 2023
To Apply for DDA Recruitment 2023, follow the following steps:-
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Delhi Development Authority.
- Find and click on the career option tab on the DDA website.
- A new window will open with career-related information. Now look for and click on the apply online link.
- On the application portal, register yourself by providing a valid email id and mobile number. Create login credentials to proceed.
- Fill in all the required details in the DDA 2023 application form, such as personal information, educational qualifications, and work experience if applicable.
- Attach the scanned copies of the photograph, signature, and required documents in the specified format.
- Preview the application form to verify all the provided information and uploaded documents.
- Pay the application fee through the available online payment options mentioned on the portal.
- After successful payment, submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference and record keeping. “Apply Online for DDA Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf Download Through the Official Website, Syllabus, Last Date, Eligibility Criteria, etc.”
- Written Exam:- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will first have to appear for a written exam. The exam will assess their knowledge and skills in relevant subjects and job-related areas.
- Skill Test/Personal Interview:- After qualifying for the written exam, candidates may be required to undergo a skill test or personal interview. The purpose of this stage is to evaluate their specific skills, abilities, and suitability for the applied position.
- Document Verification:- Once candidates clear the skill test or interview, they will be called for document verification.
- Medical Examination:- Candidates who successfully complete the document verification stage may be subjected to a medical examination. The purpose of the medical examination is to ensure that the selected candidates meet the physical and medical fitness requirements necessary for the job.
- Final Merit:- The final merit list is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the written exam, skill test/personal interview, document verification, and medical examination.
DDA JE Exam Date 2023
DDA has recently announced the tentative exam dates for the Junior Engineer (JE) and other posts as part of DDA Recruitment 2023. The DDA JE Exam 2023 is scheduled to take place between 01 July and 31 August 2023. “Apply Online for DDA Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf Download Through the Official Website, Syllabus, Last Date, Eligibility Criteria, etc.”
Salary/ Pay Scale
|Post Name||Salary/Pay Scale (as per 7th CPC)|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Level – 8|
|Assistant Section Officer||Level – 7|
|Architectural Assistant||Level – 7|
|Legal Assistant||Level – 7|
|Naib Tehsildar||Level – 6|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Level – 6|
|Surveyor||Level – 5|
|Patwari||Level – 3|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Level – 2|
DDA Recruitment Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode:- The examination will be conducted in an online mode. Candidates will be required to take the test on a computer system at the designated examination centers.
- Total Duration:- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours or 120 minutes.
- Total Marks:- The examination will be conducted for a total of 200 marks.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
Que:- How many posts are recruited under DDA Recruitment 2023?
Ans:- Under DDA Recruitment 2023, recruitment has come out for a total of 687 posts.
Que:- What is DDA Recruitment 2023 Exam Date?
Ans:- DDA Recruitment 2023 exam will be conducted from 1st July to 31st August.
Que:- What are DDA 2023 Eligibility Criteria?
Ans:- We have explained the DDA eligibility criteria in detail in this post.
Que:- Will the DDA exam be conducted online?
Ans:- Yes, DDA Exam 2023 will be conducted online mode.
Que:- What is the last date to apply for DDA Exam?
Ans:- The last date to apply for DDA Exam 2023 is 19th June 2023.