Amul Franchise Monthly Income (Amul Franchise Profit Per Month), Contact Number, Documents Required for Amul Franchise Registration, Amul Franchise Price, Amul Franchise Product List, Amul Franchise Apply Online: The franchise business is gaining popularity very fast today. Buying a franchise of a well-known brand benefits both the large industrial brand and the small-scale franchisee. Buying a franchise of a popular and reputed brand can prove to be more profitable. One such iconic Indian brand is Amul. Which has earned the trust and popularity of the Indian consumer over the decades.
Taking a franchise of a well-known brand like Amul can provide a low-risk opportunity for small businesses to flourish. Established in 1946 by Tribhuvandas Patel, Amul, also known as Anand Milk Union Limited, has taken deep roots in our country. Today it has become a household name whose products are used in almost all households.
There is a series of procedures to go through in getting an Amul outlet franchise. Amul makes many products so the Amul franchise product list is very long. The cost of Amul Franchise Registration varies depending on the type of outlet and the products chosen for sale. For example, if one wants to sell only Amul ice cream then they will need to buy a franchise accordingly, which will result in different pricing.
If you are interested in getting the Amul Franchise Registration done, then for this you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria, documents required for the Amul franchise, and the specified requirements. Once you fulfill the required criteria, you can easily do Amul Franchise Registration.
In this article, we will tell you about amul franchise registration, amul franchise monthly income (Amul franchise profit per month), amul franchise contact number Documents required for amul franchise, amul franchise price, amul franchise product list, amul franchise application online, etc.
Amul Franchise Highlights
|Name||Anand Milk Union Limited (AMUL)|
|Founding Year||14 December 1946|
|Major Products||Milk Powder, Butter, Ghee, Cheese, Ice Cream,
Gulab Jamun, Curd, Chocolate.
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for Amul Franchise
To apply online for an Amul franchise, follow the following steps:-
- Visit the official Amul website to gather information about the franchise requirements and start the application process.
- On the Amul website, locate and click on the “Amul parlour” tab. Then, click on the continue button to proceed.
- You will be directed to a page that provides comprehensive information about the essential requirements for starting an Amul franchise.
- On the same page, you will find a link to an online application form in the title of Online form for Amul parlour. Click on this link to access the application form.
- The application form will open, and you need to fill in all the required details accurately and also ensure that all the contact information provided by you is correct.
- After submitting the application form, you will receive a confirmation email at the email address from the AMUL company.. This email serves to confirm your application and includes information on the next steps to initiate the franchise process.
- Additionally, an Amul representative from their office will contact you for further inquiries and to guide you through the process of starting the franchise business. They may ask for additional information or documents during this stage.
Amul Franchise Profit Margin
- The profit margin for an Amul Franchise can vary based on the specific outlet concept and the franchisee’s financial capacity.
- Historically, Amul has been successful in providing profitable opportunities to its franchise owners, with gross profit margins ranging from 20% to 50%.
- Specifically, for Amul parlour franchises, the profit margin typically falls within the range of 20% to 50%.
- The following are the gross profit margins for different products:-
- Pre-packed Ice cream:- 20%
- Recipe-based Ice cream scoops, sundaes, and other frozen items:- 50%
- Pouch Milk:- 2.5%
- Milk Products:- 10%
Amul Franchise Profit Per Month
According to Amul, the franchise model does not involve profit-sharing or royalty fees. Instead, the franchise owner or boss has the opportunity to earn revenue directly from the business. Amul states that franchise owners can potentially generate monthly revenues ranging from ₹5,00,000 to ₹10,00,000.
Amul Franchise Product List
- SCOOPING CABINET WITH SS BOWLS (FOR IC PACKS)
- DEEP FREEZER (FOR ICECREAM)
- VISICOOLER (FOR DAIRY PRODUCTS)
- PIZZA OVEN (FOR FROZEN PIZZA)
- MIXER / GRINDER.
- WAFFLE CONE MACHINE. etc…
Documents Required for Amul Franchise
- Owner’s passport size image
- Far view and near view of the shop
- Resident proof
- Cancelled cheque
- FSSAI Registration Certificate
- Demand draft (DD) of Rs. 25,000 – 50,000 (depending on the chosen concept)
- APO Undertaking
Required Space to Open Amul Franchise
The space requirements for opening an Amul Franchise vary depending on the specific franchise model. The following are the space requirements for two franchise models:-
- Amul Preferred Outlet (APO):- The space requirement for an APO typically ranges from 100 to 150 square feet.
- Scooping Parlour Franchise:- The space requirement for a scooping parlour franchise is usually between 250 to 400 square feet.
|Also Read: How to Link Aadhaar with Ration Card?|
|Also Read: How to Link Aadhaar with Ration Card?|
Amul Franchise Price in India
The cost of establishing an Amul franchise varies depending on the type of outlet. Here are the detailed costs for different types of Amul franchises: “Amul Franchise Monthly Income (Amul Franchise Profit Per Month), Contact Number, Documents Required for Amul Franchise, Amul Franchise Price, Amul Franchise Product List, Amul Franchise Apply Online”
1. Milk Outlet
- Security deposit:- At least ₹25,000
- Shop rent: Up to ₹80,000
- Equipment cost:- Approximately ₹60,000
2. Ice-Cream Parlour
- Security deposit:- ₹50,000
- Land purchase:- ₹3 lakhs
- Equipment cost:- Around ₹1.5 lakhs
3. Amul Parlour at Railway Station
- Security deposit:- Approximately ₹1,00,000
- Land cost:- Between ₹2.5 lakhs and ₹4 lakhs
- Equipment cost:- ₹50,000
4. Centre of Excellence (COE) Parlour
- Cost range: ₹2.5 to ₹4 lakhs
- Security deposit for both space and equipment:- About ₹50,000
In terms of profitability and revenue, an Amul store franchise or outlet can earn between ₹5 lakhs to ₹10 lakhs.
How much investment is required for Amul Franchise?
It is relatively easy to start a business by taking up an Amul franchise because Amul has a large customer base and there is considerable demand for its products across the country. The dairy products of Amul are already well-known and franchisees do not need to spend on advertising. The reach of Amul extends to even the smallest towns in the country.
When it comes to investing in an Amul franchise, you do not have to make a significant investment. You can invest approximately 2 to 6 lakh rupees, and with this amount, you can easily start your business by taking up an Amul franchise. “Amul Franchise Monthly Income (Amul Franchise Profit Per Month), Contact Number, Documents Required for Amul Franchise, Amul Franchise Price, Amul Franchise Product List, Amul Franchise Apply Online”
Amul Franchise Contact Number
|Phone Number||(+91) (2692) 258506, 258507, 258508, 258509|
|Consumer Helpline Number||1800-258-3333|
|FAX Number||(+91) (2692) 240208, 240185|
|Contact Number for Franchise/Parlor||02268526666|
|Address||Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation, PO Box 10, Amul Dairy Road, Anand 388 001, Gujarat, India.|
|Also Read: How to Watch IPL 2023 Live for Free in Mobile Without Subscription?|
|Also Read: Top Most Profitable Businesses Ideas in India 2023|
Que:- How much does the Amul franchise cost?
Ans:- Amul franchise costs vary by outlet type. We have told about the cost of the Amul Franchise in this article above.
Que:- Is Amul franchise profitable?
Ans:- Yes, doing the business Amul Franchise is beneficial. The monthly turnover for an Amul franchise can range from Rs. 5 lacks to Rs. 10 lacks, depending on the outlet’s location.
Que:- How do I get an Amul agency?
Ans:- In this article, we have told stepwise about how you can take Amul Agency.
Que:- What is the profit margin in Amul distributorship?
Ans:- Amul’s successful track record has allowed franchise owners to achieve a gross profit margin ranging from 20% to 50%.
Que:- What are franchise fee charges?
Ans:- The fee that Amul charges for a franchisee depends on the type of franchisee, normally it ranges from 2 lakhs to 6 lakhs.
Que:- Is the dairy franchise profitable?
Ans:- Yes, Dairy Franchise can be profitable if you open the franchisee at a good location.